Chapter 13

Kat's POV
I woke up with a smile Xavier was still asleep so I got in the bath. I scrubbed with my rose body wash and vanilla shampoo. I dried off and snapped for under garments and then thought of a dress with mint blue underneath and black lace on top witha flower pattern and of course my nerd glasses. As for shoes bronze sparkly heels and a black clutch I had silver smokey eyes and cat eye liner. My lips were stained a rosey color and my cheeks as well my black lip ring and silver nose was there as well as black diamond danging ear rings. I straightened my hair to perfection and headed out of the bathroom to find Xavier still asleep.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen and began on breakfast. I made home made muffins, waffles, panckaes,eggs,bacon, and my signiture coffee that has everybodies mouth watering. People must have smelt it becasue everybody started to line up. Their gaze was on the food and some had drool I load a platter for me and Xavier and set it off tot he side. Then I served everybody else walking back to tthe kitchen I grabbed our platter and walked upstairs. And he was still asleep I set the platter on th enight stand and shook him "Xavier wake up" he groaned and turned over.

Well they always said they boy to a boys heart was through food so I took a piece of steaming juicy bacon and waved it in his face. I saw him sniff and moan ummm so I laid it over his nose for a good minute. His eyes snapped open and he took the bacon out of my hand and ate it he maoned and closed his eyes. "Damn your a good cook" he sighed and looked at me his eyes darkened "do you like it?" I asked and twirled around in a circle. His arms were around my waist in an instant "what are you doing to me?" he moaned "you tell me pretty boy" I purred and walked over to the food.

He sat on the bed and took his share and I took mine. We ate and joked around when he was done he showered and came out in dark wash jeans, navy muscle shirt, black high tops, black beanie. "Looking good bea" I commented "not as good as you look" he argued I laughed.He shook his head and grabbed my hand and dragged me down stairs. "Where are we going?" I asked he spun on his heel and grabbed my other hand and he looked me in the eyes. "Kat Adams will you go on a date with me?" I put on a fake emotionless mask "Idk" I shrugged his face fell. And he turned around and tried to walk off.

Key word tried I ran and jumped on his back sending us to the ground. I was on top of him "you don't even have to ask" I whispered and his whole face lit up like a christmas tree "good we leave now". He yanked me up and we walked hand-in-hand to his truck. He help my into the car and went to get in. He started the truck and sped off to god knows where. I laid my head back and closed my eyes "Kat bae we are here but don't open your eyes" he commanded "yes sir" I muttered. I felt myself being carried then I was set on my feet.

"Open your eyes" he said softly I opened my eyes and was meet with a meadow of flowers and twikling lights a picnic was set in the middle with soft music playing. I turned around and warpped my arms around his neck "thanky you" I whispered and kissed his cheek. He kissed me cheek and lead me to the picnic we enjoyed the evening together.But all good things come to an end.

Unknow POV

I watched from a far as they had a good time she laughed and he kissed her cheek. But all good things come to an end "we are ready for attack" my beta Jason link me "I am on my way" I linked while smirking. Better watch your back Kat Adams we are coming to get you and put and end to this. I look one last took before shifting and heading to attack.

_________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think this mystery person wants with Kat and what will he do with her?? comment what you think.