Chapter 14

Kat's POV

We both leaned into kiss when your links went off "Alpha Luna attack we need help!" Luke screamed through link. I grabbed Xavier's hand and teleported us to the attack. I let Talia out so she could fight.

Talia's POV

"Be careful" I kissed him and he shifted and went off to the battle. I took out my swords and attacked. I was surrounded I out my swords back and confused on fire. Fire lit my hands and I launched fire balls at the rouges. I was about to attack again when a rag was out around my mouth. "Don't breath don't breath" I chanted in my head. But I breathed and the world went black.

Xavier's POV

Talia was doing good. She had own all of her fight and not even broke a sweat. We had lost none but a lot were injured suddenly the rouges left. I frantically looked for Talia and I couldn't find her "LUKE" I yelled at him and he ran over "have you seen Talia" we asked at the same time. He shook his head "she gone" I whispered Caleb took over he shifted and howled the sadness howl others joined in.

"Ace sent all of our finest trackers I want my mate found" Caleb snarled.

Kat's POV

I woke up in a cell in my dress. I wished for sweats, a jacket, and my hair in a bun. I came my arms we chained to the wall with silver and it didn't hurt because I am immune to silver and wolfsbane because I am immortal. Foot fall echoed off the walls the other cowered in fear I heard the jingle of keys. And my cell opened and a guard stepped into and threw a body on the ground. I snarled at him u felt my head snap to the side. He slapped me. I felt me eyes got pink they glew "DONT TOUCH ME!" I roared. I ran like a bat out of hell I leaned over to inspect the body.

It was a girl about my age she had cuts and bruises all over. I reached my hand out and touched her I focused on healing. She healed within seconds and her eyes snapped opened. They were just like mine she had blonde hair with silver tips and her eyes and face were like mine. "Ameriyae" I whispered I don't know what came over me "Kat" she cried out and hugged me. She out a hand in my forehead and showed me her memories.

~memories~

Two little girls were born. One was send to a pack and so was the other. They were up apart not knowing what happened to each other. The oldest Kat Adams is destined to be the next Moon Goddess with her mate Xavier Keller. Her twin Ameriyea set out to find her twin they look just alike but she doesn't have a hunter all the same powers and shifters.

~memories~

I cried and hugged back. I cast a spell and sent your souls to another world.