Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated for those who have voted for my book!!!!!

Enjoy

Ace's P. O. V.

Ever since Kat left the pack has fallen apart the meals suck the pack house is a mess. Brittany and I have marked each other and are very happy together! I have called other packs to look for Kat but no one has seen her it's like she fell off the face of the earth! I just hope where ever she is she is safe and happy.

Kat P.O.V.

We left the room and walked to the woods the full moon cast light around the while forest. "Are you ready?" Xavier asked "as ready as I will ever be" he intertwined our hands and continued walking until we reach a meadow. The meadow had a beautiful crystal clear lake with a waterfall the moon light up the whole place flower floated in the water sending little ripples across the lake. Instead of rocks there was sand kind of like a mini beach. "This place is so beautiful!" I said "not as beautiful a you kitten". We walked s few more steps and sat down to wait for me to shift. "Are you feeling ok kitten?" "Yes why" "well your eyes are shifting to from emerald to ones that have the galaxy in them" "it must be starting".

I scooted a few inches away and waited until a staring feeling very dizzy them a burst if pain. "baby it hurts" I whimpered out "I know look at me and relax let the change happen" I looked at him and relaxed letting the change happen. From the tips of my toes to me hair line there was pain nothing but pain. Then it felt it I felt more powerful them after my first shifts. Standing up in wobbly legs I summed a mirror with my powers looking in the mirror I saw a girl with the galaxy in her eyes her hairs was as white as a snow flake. Her was dressed ing a galaxy high-low dress with sleeves that reaches her wrist then hung down like the Grimm Rippers for shoes she had knee high black high heeled boots and a pitch black withes hat sat on her head the tip of the hats hung down about mid way. And in her right had was a riding broom "reach into your right boot" an unfamiliar voice told me I did as I was told I reached into my right boot and pulled out a wand. The base of the wand was black but the out had a Ruby/blood red crystal in the point of the wand it was round like a stone "my name is Galaxy I am your witch" "nice name and can I say girl you have good taste" "thanks now let me socialize with me sisters"

"You look like a goddess in that Kat" Xavier said startling me "thanks bea" "what is your witches name?" "Her name is Galaxy" "beautiful name for a beautiful witch" "care to take a ride on my broom" "I let you get the hang of it first" "suit yourself" I stuffed my wand my boot and hopped on my trusty broom. I thought of the pack house and the broom took of at lighting fast speed I reached the pack house within a minute. "Let's have some fun with our mate shall we?" Blaze suggested "sure what you got" "this" she had change me into my old clothes but they had cut and scratches along with my blood. My body was also covered in blood bruises,cuts,scratches, and scrapes my hair was a birds nest mud and dirt mixed with some dried blood was in there I uses my voice manipulation to make my voice sounds weak I collapsed onto the ground and pretend too be hurt. "Babe is that you" Xavier voice called out "over here" my weak voice called out "oh my god babe what happened?" "Something went wrong I crashed and got hurt" "come one lets get you cleaned up" he picked me up off the ground I winced with my "real" cuts he carried me into our room and let me on the bed I actually started feeling dizzy with my powers I healed the cuts and made myself look ready for bed. I was in black yoga pants with a galaxy tank my hair was fish tail braided to my right side "oh that god your are alright" Xavier exclaimed "yeah I am fine" my voice was back to normal but sounded shaky "it was a prank but now I feel dizzy" "two things now how rude but your are forgiven two come here I want a hug".

I got up and walked over to him still feeling dizzy he pulled me into a bone crushing hug that knocked my breath away the rooms was becoming dark "room becoming dark" "sorry" he loss ended his hold but it was becoming darker "better" "no" "hang in there Kat stay with me" "there is not place I would rather be" I said before I blacked out.
////////
Pic of galaxy's eyes!