Chapter 10: New Bonds

---Private Version Available---

Access problem solutions are listed on my profile.

By accessing the private chapter you're stating you are LEGALLY an ADULT and old enough to be viewing R-RATED material according to the LAWS of your COUNTRY.

Private Chapter can contain GRAPHIC SCENES of all natures. Read at your own discretion

---Edited for underage readers---

Chapter 10

New Bonds

~West

“West,” called Keith.

I glanced over at the door from the makeshift bed in the tub.

“West, I need to take a shower.”

“Use the other,” I snapped.

“West,” he laughed. “My clothes are in there.”

I sunk down into the bottom of the tub.

“I’m not going to jump you.” He tapped his fingers on the door. “I wonder if this is how sub usual reacted on their mating night.”

I jumped up and unlocked the door. Flinging it open, I marched past him to the bed. “There.”

Keith leaned against the doorframe.

“Go get dressed,” I muttered, keeping my eyes down.

“Thought you were used to naked men.”

I glared at him. “This isn’t the same,” I hissed.

Shaking his head, Keith went into the bathroom, and the shower started soon after. I laid down on my side and examined my hand. I really didn’t want Boss to stick me with his claw again, but I just couldn’t do that. Groaning, I pulled at my hair.

The shower turned off a few moments later. I sat up and saw Keith grabbed a towel from the pile on the floor.

“Do you mind putting the rest away?” He walked into the closet.

I shuffled into the bathroom and gathered up the towels. After they were placed back under the sink, I swung the cabinet doors closed. Keith walked up behind me, with pants on at least.

“Was it that shocking?” He kissed my neck and slipped down to my engagement bite. His hands rested on my hips.

“I’m not a sub,” I muttered.

Keith spun me around and lifted me onto the counter. “I know that. We’d be mated already is you were.” He stood between my legs, wrapping his arms around my lower back.

“Look Keith,” I sucked in my lips. “I know we have to do this, but this is a lot for me. I’m not gay.” I rubbed my face. “Bi maybe.” I peered to the side.

Keith leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

“I didn’t grow up dream of this kind of thing. I didn’t experiment with, with that. Hell before all this, I’d never thought that, that someone would be, you know.” Groaning, I rubbed my forehead. “It wasn’t really made for things to go in the other way,” I exclaimed.

He hugged me to him. “West, it will hurt a bit the first go around, but it does get easier.”

“Having to do it with you doesn’t help.” I rest my head on his shoulder.