Chapter 19 All Grown Up-private

Chapter 19

All Grown Up

~Ranger

I opened the door to the hotel room and showed Shiloh inside. Flipping on the light, I closed the door. Trevor had booked us a really nice suite in such a short period of time. I'd have to thank him later.

Taking off my jacket, I tossed it on the couch, which had the pre-delivered lounged sitting nearby. Shiloh was wandering around.

He had grown, but he still had a slender frame. Though it was being drowned out by his baggy clothes, I could still see the muscles that had formed over the years. My pup was all grown up. He looked like a man now.

The sub noticed me watching him and flashed me a shy smile. It was still Shiloh, though. Sweet little Shy, that would never change.

He picked up an apple from a bowl of fruit on the coffee table and walked over to me.

"Are you hungry?" I grabbed his hips and pulled them to mine. "I can order room service."

Shiloh shook his head. "It just looked good." He sat it down on the end table by the couch. His eyes met mine.

"Are you tired?"

He shook his head. "No."

"We don't have to do it tonight."

He shook his head. "I don't want to wait. I want to be your mate." His hand went to his shoulder. "Officially."

I hugged him. "Have you done it before?"

He flinched.

"Shiloh," I sighed, holding him out in front of me. "I don't care. I was just wondering. I want to know how careful I need to be."

The sub shook his head. "I've never done it," he said softly.

I smiled. "Then I'll be sure to go slow. Daven and Jesse went into great detail during the airport on how it should be done. Made for a very long trip."

He leaned into my chest, but won't look me in the eyes. I could tell he was nervous, but I don't think he'd let me get away with any excuse if I didn't mate with him tonight.

"Do you want to take a bath first?"

He nodded. "Okay."

I gave him a smile. "Let's hope the tub can fit us both."

I led Shiloh to the bathroom. The tub was a jacuzzi, and there was plenty of room, though I didn't plan on letting the sub go far from my side. Shy sat down on the edge and started to fill it.

"You know all about the human's things now?" I asked, starting to undress.

He nodded. "Most of it, but not everything."

"Did they teach you to read?" I stepped out of my pants.

The sub shook his head. "No," he glanced at me. "Do you know how?"

I nodded and let my underwear fall. The sub blushed, and his head snapped away.

I walked up behind him and massaged his shoulder. "I'll teach you." Leaning down, I kissed his cheek. "So you can read to our pups," I whispered in his ear.

Shiloh was doing his best not to smile and sucked in his lips. "I'd like that."

I growled and kissed his neck. Pulling him to his feet, I turned him to face me and started to undress him. His face was flushed, but he didn't shy away from me. He listed his arms overhead, so I could take off his shirt. His hands went to the tie on his sweats. I beat him to it. I slowly pulled the end of the bow. Shiloh kept his head down. Hooking my thumbs in his waistband, I pushed his sweats down. He stepped out of them and leaned into me. I put my arms around him.