Epilogue

Epilogue 

Seven Years Later

"They're late." I sat back in my chair.

"Just be patient." Shiloh adjusted the newborn pup in his arms. "West texted me and said he was running late."

His siblings we're not happy about waiting either. They wanted to play, but if I had to wait, so did they. His older brother was trying to wiggle out of my arms. 

"Maddox, stop." 

Black pup sighed as my daughter climbed on top of the table, trying to get the condiments in the center. 

"Hailey," I growled. 

She looked at me, but didn't back down. I raised an eyebrow, she just smiled. 

"Down now."

She flopped down on the table and started to whine.

"Shiloh, can you deal with your daughter."

My mate shrugged. "She's fine. She's not hurting anything."

"If West doesn't get here in ten minutes, we're canceling."

Shiloh patted my arm. "He'll be here soon."

A little red wolf ran around the corner of the cafe. 

"Lacey!" Hailey jumped out of her chair. 

I tried to grab her, but the girl dodged me. She charged the poor girl and practically tackled her. West appeared holding the hand of his youngest daughter. Keith was behind him and took off his sunglasses. They scanned the sitting area around the small park.

"West, Keith," called Shiloh, waving. "Over here!"

The couple walked over and sat down as the three girls went to the playground in the center of the cafe. Maddox squirmed off my lap and hurried after them.

"Hailey," I called. "Watch your brother."

She threw back her head and groaned. 

"You heard me." I pointed my finger at her. "Let him play with you."

The blond haired girl snatched her little brother's hand and marched off to the toys.

West started to laugh. 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "What?"

"She may look like Shiloh, but I don't think she got that charming personality from him."

Shiloh's head slowly turned to me. 

"She's a dominant. That's just how they're made, so you two won't understand." I looked between them. 

"How do you know she's a dominant?" said West. "It's not as clear as with boys."

I motioned to the group of children with my daughter pushing past everyone to get to the top of the big toy first. "It's pretty obvious."

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Keith. "My daughters have the spirit of dominants too, and they're not as nearly as defiant as little Hailey."

"You can shut up." I pointed my finger at him. "You're still on probation."

"It's been seven years," stated West, glaring at me. "Probation is over. Leave him alone."

I shrugged. "Offer still stands, West. Bloodhound would be happy to have you."

Shiloh frowned at me. "Stop it, Ranger."