Chapter 29

Sofia's POV
"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh ummm nothing... Forget what I said just now" he said while laughing awkwardly. "I just wanna asked would you want to go to this festival with me this week?"

"What festival are you talking about?" I asked

"The day of the rose" he said. "There's a ball too it will be held in my kingdom. And all of you are invited, bring your boyfriends along too"
(the day of the rose = Velentine's day)

I don't want to go since the incident that happen at Freezenberg. And that incident causes Hugo to fall in love with Khole.

"Sofia ?" Miles called

"Oh umm yea?"

"Are you coming?"

"I-I'll think about it"

"Mhm, sure" he said and then left our spot.

"Sofia are you going?" Lizzy asked.

"I don't really want to go.." I said.

"If you don't want to its fine" Stella said.

"Well I don't really think this ball will be a 'happy' all night long ball" Coraline said

"What do you mean?" Cassidy asked.

" I don't really know, I might be wrong but my six sense told me that something might be happening there" Coraline said

"Now I don't really want to go" Lizzy said.

Something gonna happen there? Is it Hugo? Or Miles and Khole had something planned out?

"We'll go" I said

"What?" Amber said just to confirm.

"I don't really think we should go Sofia" Gabby said.

"Yes, we'll go" I said "We might not know whether there's gonna be drama or any other things but I'm worried that Hugo will be there and he will be the victim in their hands" I said looking at all of them.

"If you want to go, I'll come with you" Amber said as I gave her a smile

"Us too" the rest of them said

"Thanks" I said as I gave all of them a hug

After school
We arrive back home with an exhausted expression.

"I'm gonna go and take a nap" I said while dragging my foot even though I'm not allowed to dragged my foot while walking.

"Same here" The twins said as we three walked up stairs.

Once I went in to my room, I quickly ran to my bed and sleep. I was too exhausted until I'm too lazy to clean myself up before lying on my bed.

Few hours later
I was dreaming about me and Hugo but it turns out to be a dreadful nightmare. It was him leaving me forever and slowly he started to forget about me like every minute. With that I woke up from my sleep and sat on my bed with fear.

"Princess Sofia" The voice said as he walk in. "Good thing your awake, the king and the queen want you and your siblings to dress nicely for tonight " Baileywick said.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Your going to Damaias" Baileywick said

"OK" I said with a smile "Thanks for letting me know"

"It's my job princess Sofia" Baileywick said as he close the door and left my room.

I stood up and I just remembered something that I was supposed to do today. Ohh noo. supposingly I had to find Mr. Cedric today..I guessed I have to find him tomorrow then. I walk to the bathroom to take a shower. After showering, I wore a flowy yellow dress with white laces on the puff sleeve and a white ribbon tied to the neckline. I wore a short yellow heels with a small white ribbon on top of it. After I prepared everything I went out to meet up with my parents.