Chapter 26

Axel's POV
"What is she doing here?" I asked in annoyance.

"She's here to see Hugo" Dad said with his head low.

"Ugh"

Hugo's POV

My head starting hurting badly as I slowly open my eyes. Where am I?

"Hugo?" the voice said "Your awake!"

What...? Who's that?

"Who are you?" I said as I sat up.

"Be careful" she said as she hold me.

"Wai-it.... Khole?" I said.

"Yes?" she said with her big innocent eyes.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked in cufusion.

"Two days" she replied in a sad tone "but that's ok now! You're awake!"

"I miss you" I said as I hugged her with a smile.

She froze for a sec and she hugged back "I miss you too Hugo"

"Did anything happen to you?Are you hurt?" I asked looking at her up and down.

"N-no I'm not hurt at all" she said as she hold my hand. "How about you? Are you feeling ok?"

"I felt a bit of pain in my head though" I said as I placed my hand on my head.

"Then take a rest, I'll check up on you later" she said as she stood up. "Bye Hugo"

"Bye K-khole" I said as I laid back down.

Sofia's POV
It's been two days since that incident happened in Freezenberg.

"SOFIA!"

"SOFIA!"

Amber and James rushed into my room with joy and happiness.

"SOFIA!"

"What? Why are you both shouting?"

"Hugo is awake!" James said. "Your boyfriend is awake"

"H-Hugo is awake?" I said in shock and with joy spreading over my whole body. "I-I need to go over to Colston now like right now" I stood up and change into a plain white dress.

"BYE SOFIA HAVE FUN WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Amber shouted from my room as I walk down the hallway down to the kitchen.

I quickly grab a small basket of fruits and head to the coach.

"Where are you going Princess?" the coach men asked.

"To Colston sir" I smiled at him.

He nodded and we took of in the air to Colston. My mind kept thinking of Hugo, I miss him so much. After some time later we arrive at Colston.

"I'll pick you up later princess" the coach men said as I nodded.

While I was walking up the steps I met Louise the castle steward.

"Hi Louise, great to see you again" I greeted him

"Good morning Princess Sofia" he bowed "Come on in" I nodded and we both went in together.

"Your majesty, Princess Sofia has arrive"

"Ahh Sofia you came" King Garrick said as he stood up.

"Yea... I came as soon as you guys called"

"Must be excited to see Hugo eyy" Axel said.

"Axel don't teased Sofia like that" King Garrick said. "Well Hugo is in his room, you may find him"

"Thank you" I smiled as I left the room. While I was walking down the hallway there's a voice calling my name that make me stop my feet at once.

"Sofia wait" Axel said from behind.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Just gotta tell you Hugo has been acting weird since he woke up" Axel said.

"Maybe it's just because he has slept for two days straight" I said.

"I don't think so... And also Kh-"

"Princess Sofia, how nice to see you" The voice came walking down the stairs.

"She's here now" Axel mumbled

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a annoyed tone.

"I'm here to see Hugo can't you tell?" she said as she touch her hair.

"Well I don't have the time to talk to you, I am going now." I said as I walk past her.

"Hey! Where do you think your going?" she said as she tried to catch up onto me.

Once I reach Hugo's room. I knocked on the door as a faded voice anwserd and I went in.

"Hey H-" before I could say hi, Hugo said something.

"Khole?" he said

Khole? Why would he called her name? What's happening?

"Hugo it's me, Sofia" I said as I went closer.

"Sofia? What are you doing here?" he said with question mark over his face.

"I-I'm here to see you"

"Thanks" he smiled.

"W-wait u-up" Khole said as she placed her hand on the door while catching her breath.

"Khole what happen to you?" Hugo asked concernly.

"Oh, nothing just a bit tired" She said as Hugo stood up and took her to a seat.

When did Hugo became so concerned about Khole? Did I missed something?

"Oh right Hugo I brought some fruits from the castle. I plant it myself" I said

"Oh thanks just put it on the table" he said as he's hand held Khole's.

"Umm... do you want me to peel for you?" I asked looking at him in the eye.

He turned his head and laid his eyes on Khole's and anwserd "No thank you"

"Hugo what happen to you?" I asked when my heart started hurting.

The pain of a heartache. The person who I loved is there looking out for another person. What happen to everything we gone through? What happen to him?

"Nothing is wrong with me" he said "Do I look like somethings wrong?"

I just stayed there quite..

"You and Khole-" I said as Hugo's words cutted in.

"Oh you already knew Khole?" Hugo looked at me.

"Ummm yea..." I said.

"Let me introduce her to you" Hugo said "This is Khole my girlfriend"

Wait what? GIRLFRIEND?? Is this some kind of a joke??