Chapter 33

Sofia's POV
After everything that happen during yesterday night. I decided to make a plan on how I'm gonna help Hugo. But before I could start working on it, I went down for breakfast and that might help my brain to operate.

"Morning" I said as all of them look at me.

"So how did the talk go with Hugo?" James asked as I sat down.

"Well maybe slightly better than last time?" I said. James nodded as he continue to eat his food.

After breakfast, I went back up to my room to work on the plan thingy. Since its a holiday for just a day, I might just work on this whole thing for the whole day.

I open the door to my room and took a seat in front of my desk.

How can I even kiss Hugo in front of her.... She might be clingy on to him all day long....

I think about it for hours and hours until a knock came knocking on my door.

"Sofia!" Amber walked in.

"Yea" I said while facing her

"You been in here all day" she said "Get out of your room, they are here"

I look at her with confusion "Who's they?"

"Our friends of course"

"Why are they here?"

"Stop asking and just come out"

I stood up and went downstairs with Amber.

"Hey Sofia" Cleo said

"Hey" I said "What brings you guys here?"

"To have fun of course " Hildegard said

"Right" I said laughing a little

"So how are you now after the incident happen um...." Vivian asked.

"Oh about that... let's go into a room to talk about it?" I said

They all nodded and we head into a room with some couch and a fire place. We took a seat on the couch and started talking about the whole situation.

"Well after the situation happen at Hildy's place, I did went to visit Hugo" I said

"Let me guess" Hildegard said "Some thing happen and it had something to do with that physco girl" she said as she fluttered her fan.

"Yup your right" I said

"Aha! I knew it!" she said as she shut her fan "Now tell us"

"As I said, I went to visit him" I continue "While I was talking to Axel, Khole came down the stairs, well she came down starting to be b*tchy as she was already is one " I rolled my eyes

"Go on" Cleo said

"I told her I have no time for this talk or drama and then I walked pass her and went to Hugo's room while she came chasing on to me" I said

"Once I went in to his room, Hugo was shocked and then Khole came in as well. And a bit of drama happen and Hugo said that he and Khole had been dating for a long time"

"Wait what?" Vivian said "It must have been a spell"

"Yup turns out Hugo was on a love spell" I said looking at Vivian.

"How are you gonna break it?" Hildegard ask "There's always a riddle to break any spell" she said as she continue to fan herself

"Well I got to kiss Hugo to break it during the day of the Rose and plus its must be infront of Khole"