Chapter 17

Hugo's POV
After Sofia left, Khole still clingy onto me.

"Not cool, baby bro" Axel said as he walk out.

I didn't want to bring Khole back home too... I have no choice...

"I am disappointed in you champs" Dad said as he left the room too.

"Oh, Hugo-boo don't worry they will get over it soon." Khole said while leaning her head on my shoulders.

"Why do you have to make things worst for me?" I said in a cold tone.

"Make things worst?" She said. "I am just making you realise that you are actually in love with me"

"I am NO-" I said until she cutted her words in.

"Shhhh, I am gonna make you realise now" she said as she flicker her eyelashes.

It hurt me so much seeing Sofia cried in front of me. It hurt me deeply.... I was so lost in thoughts I didn't even notice Khole pulling me against her as her breath touches my chest. I quickly pushed her away.

"Are you insane?!" I said in anger."Out!"

"Ugh, you'll regret this!" she said as she left the room.

I totally messed up every situation. I decided to visit Sofia right away to make this situation right again. I took my horse Electra from the stables and flew off right away. Once I was at Enchancia Castle, I saw Baileywick outside with a guard, and I called out.

"Baileywick!" I called out.

"Prince Hugo, didn't expect to see you here." Baileywick said as he adjust he's glasses.

"May I see Sofia? It's important" I said.

"Sure, she's at the garden right now" Baileywick said.

"Thank you" I smiled at him and left off to the garden.

Once I was at the garden, I saw Sofia talking to the animals... In tears..... And its all because of me....

I went up to her

"Sofia?" I said in a soft tone.

She turned around, when she saw me she was in shock.

"H-Hugo, why are you here" She said as she quickly wipe off her tears.

I took a seat in front of her, there's still tears streaming down her face and it hurt me so much.... I held up my hand and wipe off her tears with my thumb.

"S-Sofia I am so sorry...." I said in sadness.

She just stayed there silence looking at the grass.

"Sofia" I said.

She pushed my hand away slowly

"Hugo, its ok if you wanted to called off the whole betrothed thing" she said as she look away.

"No, Sofia." I said as I held her hands.
"I am not calling it off" I said.

"I am here for some reasons" I said.

"But before you said anything, I am sorry too...." Sofia said as she slowly look up in my eyes. "I shouldn't go to another opposite genders place, I should keep my distance between them since I am betrothed to you..."

"Sofia, its not totally your fault..." I said holding her hands in my grip. "I should not be that jealous..."
"But I just can't help it because..." I paused for a sec. Until I pulled her into a kiss, a soft passionate kiss. She was shock at first but then she kissed me back.

As we pulled back I continue "Sofia" I paused "I love you" and then I pulled her into another soft passionate kiss. After we pulled back I told her again. "Sofia, I truly love you ever since RPA" I said as I hold her hand.

"H-Hugo" Sofia said looking at our hands then she look up into my eyes.
Her shining blue eyes laid onto mine.

"I love you too" She said with a warm smile. Tears slowly dripping down her face.

"Hey don't cry" I said with a warm smile as I wipe of her tears.

She wipe her tears as well and said "Sorry, I was just to emotional"

I then got up and sat next to her. I slowly pushed her head down so that she could rest her head on my shoulder.

"Sofia" I said in a soft tone.

"Hmm" she said.

"Me and Khole are really nothing I promised" I said looking at her.

She just stayed there silence for awhile.

"I believe you" she said.

"You do? After everything that happen?" I asked.

"If you love somebody... You have to trust them." She said "When there's love but there's no trust... It can't last long..." she said.

"Your right" I smiled. "Love do need trust."

" And I should not just act cold toward you the other day at ERA" I said.

"Hugo, its not your fault. Its mine too" she said.

"Sofia why not we just leave this behind and focus on the future?" I asked.

"I would love that" she said.

And then we started chatting for a long time. There's laughing, teasing....
Until its time for me to go back to my castle.

"It's getting late." She said as she look at me.

"Yea, I got to go now" I said as I stood up.

"I'll walk you to the entrance." she said as she stood up too.

I nodded while smilling at her. We then walked to the castle's entrance together. Once we are there my horse Electra is already there waiting for me.

"Bye Hugo" She said with a warm smiled.

"Bye Sofia" I said "Oh and I forgot to gave you this..." And I gave a peck on her head.

She just chuckled and then she wave good bye to me. While I climb up on my horse and flew back to Colston.