Chapter 10

Sofia's POV
When we arrive to school, we saw another flying bus from CSS.

"Huh, another bus from CSS?" I said.

"Hmm maybe another club came for practice with our school?" Amber answered while looking at the bus.

We walked in to the school seeing the students standing around the notice board. So me and Amber went to check it out too.

Students of ERA,
I, Ms. Adeline would like to inform the students of the ice dancing club gather at the filed of our school. Please be there before 8.30 a.m or the bus will go without you :). Don't worry about the classes, I have inform your teachers that you will not be present at their class. And your parents were noticed yesterday so don't worry at all. Chop chop!

Ms. Adeline

Oooo, so we are going to CSS? This will be much more easier to help Cassidy. And I don't need to rush here and there.

"Sofia" Amber said smirking at me.

"What is it Amber?" I asked even though I know what she's going to say next.

"You get to spend time with your boyfriend" she said while chuckling.

"Well you get to spend the whole day with your boyfriend tomorrow" I said looking at her.

She just stands there and blushes.

"Look who's blushing" I said while smirking at her.

"Faster you don't want to miss the bus do you" Amber quickly change the subject knowing that she started blushing alot.

"Haha okok." I said while laughing. "Tell the girls I say hi"

"Sure, bye Sofia have fun!" Amber said while waving goodbye.

I walked out and went to the field and everyone was there.

"Ok, everyone" Ms. Adeline said. "We can start going to CSS now."

We went up the bus one by one. And soon after it takes off to CSS. Once we arrive at CSS, we were greeted by Ms.Indie.

"Welcome to CSS students." Ms. Indie greeted.

"Good morning, Ms. Indie" We greeted her as well.

"Follow me" Ms. Indie said as she lead us.

Once she stop, we look around the area. First I would say CSS is much bigger than ERA. There's a huge Ice rink, a huge Derby rink.

"OK, students. You can start warming up while we wait for my students to arrive." Ms. Indie said.

After that, we went to change into our uniform and our skaters. If you are wondering where did all those ice dancing uniform came from is that we put one extra pair of uniform and a skater in our locker.

We started skating around the rink and slowly the ice dancers from CSS arrive at the rink.

"Sofi!" A voice from behind called.

I turned to see what's the situation.

"Hey Sofi!" Hugo called as he run over to me.

"Sofi? What type of name is that" I said as I narrowed my eyebrows cheekily.

"It's a nickname I gave you" he said smirking. "Or do you want me to called you my fiancée."

"I'll take Sofi better" I said as I laugh. "Well are you gonna change into your skates?" I said as I look at his shoe.

"Right, thanks for reminding me Sofi" He said and then he turn around to put on his skates.

Once he came in to the rink we started to practice the other half of the routine. A few hours later it's lunch time. We went to change our skates into our own shoes /heels.