Chapter 6

(A/N:I wanted to say thank you so much for 50 reads:3 and I hope you guys enjoy the story so far and I am soooo sorry for those spelling and grammar mistakes that were in those previous chapters. I'll try my best not to make as much mistakes)

Next Day
Sofia's Pov
I was still sound asleep until somebody spoke.....

"Good morning Princess Sofia" a voice spoke while opening my window.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, "Good morning Baileywick."

"Be down in 10 minutes" Baileywick said and then he closes the door up.

I wore a white dress with a beautiful floral design on it. I then put on a sliver tiara with some purple jewels on it. I even tied my hair in a high ponytail. After I finished I went downstairs to the dining room. I greeted my parents as usual and headed off to school. When we arrived at school, I saw Ms. Adeline standing outside.

"Good morning Ms. Adeline" Me and Amber said together

"Good morning Princess Sofia, Princess Amber."

Before we took a step forward Ms. Adeline stopped me.

"Sofia. I just want to tell you that we are meeting CSS during lunch and we will have some practice with them till after school." Ms. Adeline said

"Okay, Ms.Adeline" I smiled and walked away.

As me and Amber walked down the hallway we saw the girls standing in front of their locker. At that moment, I saw Cassidy looking around the hallway as if she's looking for someone.

"Hi everyone! Cass, Who are you looking for?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing. I was just looking for somebody.." She anwsered while still looking around.

"Oh may I know who's the person your looking for is and maybe I can tell you where he or she is?" I said.

"Oh...okay i guess. Well his name is Grover. He's tall, has dark blue eyes with fair skin, hair's golden blonde and always pulled back," Cassidy described.

"Hmmm, I don't think I've heard of him before." I said while rubbing my neck.

"Oh Sofia, he's not from our school," Cass said while chuckling.

"So where is he from then?" I asked.

"He's from CSS"

"CSS....The CSS students will only be coming during lunch."

"Hehe okay then, make sure to tell me if you spot Grover!"

"Sure."

Time skip
It's already lunch time and I had to meet up with my ice dancing team at the rink. I hurridly change into my ice dancing outfit, since there's practice till the end of school the school day. I grab my skates and started heading to the rink. On my way there, I saw some students walking down from a flying school bus, then I saw the guy that I saw in the Principal office. Huh so he's from CSS. There were two more boys with him. There were only a total of three boys on their ice dancing team. I gather up with my school's ice dancing team on the bleachers while CSS joined us.

"Hello ice dancers from ERA" a lady said with a big smile on her face. "I'm Ms. Indie." 

"And hello to the ice dancers from CSS, you can call me Ms. Adeline " Ms. Adeline said as she shook their hands.

"Its an honour to have the opportunity to have this recital with ERA even though it may not fully be an ice dancing recital," Ms. Indie said.

"It is an dancing recital! There will be lots of dancers from ERA and CSS combined." Ms. Adeline added while Ms. Indie smiled.