Chapter 36

Sofia's POV
I got up pretty early since Amber kept banging a spoon with a pot beside my bed.

"WAKE UP!" she shouted "THERE'S NO MORE TIME LEFT!"

"Amber what are you saying??" I said as I rubbed my eyes

"It's 7.00 a.m now" she said as she fix her hair

"And?.."

"Ugh the party is at 8.00 p.m" she look at me "We still have 13 hours to get ready"

"Amber! 13 hours more till the party" I said as I took a pillow and cover my face "Just wake me up when it's 9.00"

"No! Your not going back to sleep!" she said as she pulled me up. "You have to look beautiful to impress Hugo today!"

"Hugo is not my date-" I look at her with a shock expression

"He isn't but your going to break the spell today"

"But still it's too early" I laid back on my bed and covered myself up with my blanket.

"Ugh fine I gonna wake you up in two hours" she said as she walk away

"You better be awake soon! Bye" she said as the door shut

Finally peace and quite.

8:55 a.m
"SOFIA GET UP RIGHT NOW!" A loud voice came rushing into my room

I slowly open my eyes and look at the clock that is placed on my night stand.

"Ugh, you gotta be kidding me" I said as I covered my face with my pillow again.

"Get up" she said as she pulled me up.

"Fine! Fine!" I said with annoyance "I'm up okay?!" I yawned

"Good, now go and take a shower" Amber said as she walked into my closet and grab my dress out and place it on my bed.

"See you in 20" Amber said as she walk out of my room

I slowly got up from my best friend--- the bed obviously. And I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. After I'm done, I wore something comfy down to the dining room. I know I know Amber would totally freak out but what is she gonna do? There's still 11 hours more till the party.

As I walked in to the dining room.....

"Good morning So-"

"Ahhhhhhh! What are you wearing?!" Amber screamed

"Amber calm down" James said "My ear drums are gonna burst if you keep on shouting"

"Amber it's just clothes" I said as I took a seat

"Ok deep breath Amber deep breath" Amber said to herself "Fine just make sure to change after we are done"

"Of course" I said as I started eating my food.

After I'm done with my breakfast. I went upstairs to change into my ball gown.

After I'm done changing I went to Amber's room to meet up. She wanted to do something together since she saw it on some kind of  magazines.

7.00 p.m
We took our coach to Miles's Kingdom--- Bandewin. We came down as their castle steward announced our name

"Princess Amber and Princess Sofia from Enchancia" the steward said as we walk up the stairs

"Good evening King Lucius and Queen Daniella." me and Amber greeted

"Sofia, you look beautiful" Miles said as he bowed to me.