Chapter 32

Sofia's POV
"Well thank you Mr. Cedric" I said to him.

"My pleasure princess" he said as he open the door for me. I smiled and then left the tower.

As I keep walking, I started thinking about the spell to break it on Hugo.

"To break a love spell, only their true love could break it, jf it is strong enough. Find the right day and it only happen once a year, be sure to kiss him in front of the person he's on a spell on"

Right day.... And it only happen once a year... Right day..... The day of the Rose! Thats the day where most of the couple spend some quality time together and it only happen once a year. I think that's the day! I hope that I'm not wrong

Wait there's a rose ball at Miles's kingdom too... And to break the spell I have to kiss him in front of Khole. I need a plan..

I went up to Amber's room where she's was lying on her bed.

"Amber!" I said as I went in

"Sofia... Can't you see I'm sleeping..." she said while yawning. "Go and find James first, he could help ma-maybe"

"Fine" I said as I walk out as Amber went back to sleep.

"James!" I said as I open his door.

"Huh yeah?" he said while walking towards me.

"I need your help" I said

"Sure, what is it about?"

"So..." I started telling him the whole story that started making him confuse.

"Wait so you have to kiss Hugo in front of Khole during the Rose ball at Miles's place ?" James ask while looking with a kinda shock expression as I gave him a nod

"But how do you know that Hugo is gonna go to the Rose Ball?"

"I have this feeling that something bad might happen to him... But I still need to comfrim that he's going" I said.

"Why not you ask him now? Since they are here?" James said.

"Your right!" I said "Thanks"

"Hold up, I'm coming with you" James said.

Both of us walk down the stairs and into the living room.

"Sofia, James" Dad said.

"Good afternoon" Both of us greeted

"Where have you been once you arrive back home?" Dad asked.

"Oh uh I went to Mr. Cedric's tower" I said

Dad just nodded and he asked us to take a seat.

"Hey" Hugo said.

"Yea hey" I smiled

I took a seat next to Axel with James on my right.

"Hey Axel" I said "I have something to ask you"

"What is it?" he look at me

"Wait I thought you were asking Hugo" James said.

Axel started looking at us confusingly.

"No I'm not" I look at James. "But anyways" I turned back to Axel.

"Mhm?"

"Do you know about the Rose Ball? Did Hugo mention anything about it?"

Axel look up with he's hand on his chin. "Yea I did heard him mentioning about it"

"And I think it's at Mil.... Mil... Mil something castle" he said "I can't remember the name of that person, I think it's Millie? Or is it Mildrick? " he said while still trying to think of it.

"Miles is it?" I said

"Yes that's it" Axel said.

"Oh" I said "With Khole right?"

"Yup, everytime he keep on talking about her even when I'm studying" Axel said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh.." My voice lowered abit.

"He did said about pro-" Axel stopped with he's eyes widend and then he turned to me. "He's proposing to her on that day!"

"Axel are you talking about me?" Hugo look at him "If yes I told you not to tell anyone"

"Of course not baby bro" Axel laugh awkwardly.

"Hey Sofia can I talk to you later?" Hugo asked

"Yea sure" I replied and then he smiled to me.

"Ok back to the conversation" I whispered. "He's proposing to Khole?!"

"No way" James said

Axel nodded. And once again my heart was stabbed by a thousand of knives.

"Thanks for the information Axel" I said while forcing a smile.

"No problem Sofia" he said "I hope you'll get better soon"

I smiled and then I excused myself out of the room.

Once I walk out of the room down the hallway I was stopped by a pair of warm hands.

"Sofia wait" A soft calming voice said to me.

I turned around and saw Hugo standing right in front of me.

"Sofia what's wrong?" he asked while looking at me straight in the eye.

"N-nothing" I said "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Why don't you tell me what's going on with you?" He said.

"No I'm fine" I said "Let's go to the garden we'll talk right there"

He nodded and both of us walk outside and to the garden. We took a seat on the ground and started talking.

"So what is it?" I asked.

"It's about Khole" he said looking down.

"W-what about her?" I asked

"I gonna propose to her this staurday" he said.

"Oh wow how lovely" I said trying not to shread a tear.

"Ha yea.." he said

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just don't really know about her  liking the ring I prepared for her" he said.

"I belive no matter what you give her, she'll like it" I said as I comfort him

"I hope" he said as he sighed "She usually want something extraordinary maybe a diamond that's only existed in one of the kingdom"

"Sometimes she'll asked for a tiara with lots of diamonds on it"

"Did you give it to her?" I asked

He nodded with a sigh "Of course I'll give her, I love her"

Yea... Love her...

I smiled softly towards him "I'm sure she'll love the ring."

He smiled softly at me and then he hugged me

"Thank you Sofia" he said "I don't know what to do without a best friend like you"

I froze for a second and then I hugged him back "Your welcome, and I'm glad that your my best friend too"

I miss the way he hugged me... Hugo, I'm gonna save you from Khole....