Obstacle

Chrome's Pov 

I couldn't do anything. I just stared blankly at Mukuro's back as he left. My heart wanted me to chase after him, but my pride wouldn't let me do so.

After all, I was already rejected once. What good would it do me to chase after him?

Nothing.

I wriggled out of Zero's grasp. 'Thanks..." I muttered, not exactly pleased that they had a tug a war with me in the middle. I walked towards the door, hoping with all my might that Zero wouldn't say anything more.

"Chrome....san..." he started.

I sweatdropped. Did I just jinx myself? I think I did. I stopped in the middle of lifting my leg up to take another step. I turned around to face him, smiling awkwardly.

"Y-yes?" I smiled widely and very awkwardly.

"I like you. Would you please go out with me?" 

O.O

O.O

O.O

~5 minutes later~

I stared at him, gaping. Did I just hear it right? Aha....No no~ It's probably just my ears playing tricks on me. Aha..aha..aha............

"Um........" 

"It's okay! You don't need to give your reply  today," he said hurriedly. 

Eh? Is it me or is he blushing a little? Boys...blush? O.O I nodded and hurried out of the classroom. Just when I finally thought I'd have some peace, I saw Mukuro leaning against the wall with his arms folded. 

...

He must have heard that confession. 

"W-why are you here?" I asked coldly.

"Maybe because I didn't have enough fun?" he suggested.

Fun. FUN?

"FUN!?!??! YOU CALL TEASING ME FUN? Especially when you rejected me," I muttered darkly, although I said the last part softer than the rest.

"And if I say yes?" he teased.

That just pulled my 3rd and final mental control string in my brain. I didn't even care whether this was against the rules or not. I kicked him in his special litle place where the sun doesn't shine. 

NOBODY has ever made me this mad before, and I'm usually calm...

When it's not related to Mukuro.

Mukuro's Pov 

Wait. Is this reality? 

Did CHROME just kick my privates?

The usually calm and level headed Chrome?!?!?!

The shock and the pain. I crashed to the ground.

Chrome's Pov 

He fell to the ground. I didn't offer to help, nor did I pity him. You reap what you sow after all. I was about to turn away when I thought of something.Something which gave me hope. Just once more I wanted to see if he really didn't like me or not.

"Well this just means that I'm not totally unwanted..." I said.

I stared at him. Observing any changes. Nothing...

"And I'm actually considering his confession," I finished and left.

------------------------

Melissa: Call me the cliffhanging genius lol~

...

I'M SORRY!!! 

Truth: I WAS LAZY. TT^TT

And I dedicated this chapter to FinnLeGato because her comment motivated me to write another chapter hehe~