Mukuro's Memories

Mukuro's POV

I thought hard and tried to remember where I saw a girl who looked like Chrome.

"Ah...She looks like that girl I knew when I lived in Hatasae..." I thought, trying to remember her name.

"Hrmmm....was it Kuroro...? No...was it....Roko? No.......I think it was....."

"AH! Chrome!"

I started to recall all my past memories from when I was 7. I laughed at myself for always thinking that there were no happy parts in my life. 

"I think that time I spent with Chrome was the best time in my life..." I thought, going over the memories and happy times of my childhood.

"Chrome...that rings a bell...from where...?" I asked myself thoughtfully.

"Ah, that girl sitting next to me in class...Could she be the same Chrome from 7 years ago?" 

I thought about that happy and cheerful Chrome I knew in the past and compared it with the ordinary looking and dull  Chrome that sits next to me. 

"Not possible. Definitely not possible," I thought, denying the idea.

The crickets made an annoying sound that ticked me off. I walked over to the window and slammed it shut so that the noise could be quieter. I sat on my bed and laid down, trying to clear my mind to sleep peacefully and slowly, I fell asleep...

(Mukuro is slightly blushing thinking about his first love :P)