What is this?!

Chrome's POV

While I was walking to school, I saw someone by the river looking like as if they were meditating. I went closer and it was actually Mukuro. I was so surprised, I stumbled and fell down flat on my face.

When I got up, wincing at my injuries, Mukuro was standing in front of me, laughing at me just like how Kuro-kun used to laugh.

I glared at him and turned to walk to school, but my ankle hurted like crazy and I nearly tripped over again, but this time, Mukuro was already in front of me and holding me so that I didn't fall. My heart beated faster and I blushed. I looked down to hide my very red face.

Mukuro's POV

I've always wondered why she always hides her face or looks down when talking to me. However I saw a red face underneath her midnight blue fringe, and tried to refrain myself from laughing. I lifted her up (the way how princes hold princesses just to make her blush harder) and started to head to school.

Chrome's POV

I blushed and blushed while he was carrying me. He looked like as if he was enjoying looking at me and seeing me blush. I tried to turn away, but his face would come closer and I didn't know what he'd do so I just looked down again.

Mukuro's POV

Seeing her blush so hard made me want to laugh again and again.

"I've haven't felt the urge to laugh like this for a long time," I chuckled.

I walked into the school carrying her (of course everyone was staring and my fan girls were staring in awe. they looked like they were about to drool. to make them look even funnier, i kissed Chrome on the cheek in front of them).

Chrome's POV

I nearly died from shock. Mukuro kissed me on my cheek in front of everyone! I was blushing so hard and I felt like I had a fever too. My consciousness blacked out.

Mukuro's POV

I choked, trying to hold in my laugher because Chrome fainted from my manliness (yes it's very manly to tease an innocent girl). I quickly took her to the infirmary to get her checked in case she was actually sick and then returned to class after the nurse said she was fine.