The Start Of A New Game

HELLO MY FRIENDS~

I felt productive so I wrote another chapter. Haha, a great record right? :'D Anyways, thank you all for reading, and I would love ya if you like/vote for the story and fan me. :D Not that I'm suggesting anything. *cough cough* Okay fine. I am. o3o 

LIKE~ VOTE~ FAN~

Haha, but it's funny how on the day that the world's supposed to end on, I'm going to go somewhere with my friends and have fun. AHAHHAHA. Might even be on the ferris wheel. :'D Looking at the beautiful scenery.

AHAHHA sorry for rambling on. ---->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

story starts here:

Chrome's Pov 

Ugh. My head hurt. A lot. Just then, it felt like as if it was going to explode. Parts of my memories were blank and fuzzy. I couldn't remember anything. It felt weird. The door suddenly flew open and a boy came in. He had dark blue hair and it looked like as if he tried to copy a pineapple unsuccessfully. I had to suppress a giggle. "Chrome, are you alright?" he asked, panting. Did he run here? Why? Do I know him? I was silent. "You screamed earlier...why?" I screamed? I don't remember it...

"Who are you?" I asked quietly. I stared at him. Who is he? Why is he here? I had so many questions to ask, but something was weird. His expression... It wasn't quite clear what it was. Sadness? Anger? Annoyed? Painful? Regret? 

"Why are you having that expression?" I pinched his cheek. I could feel him stiffening. Was he afraid of me? I pulled back and muttered, "Sorry...for...surprising you." He had a surprised look on his face. "How did you know how I felt?" Who wouldn't know? When I stared into his eyes, all his feelings were like an open book, free for me to read it. 

I didn't notice it for a while, but something is hurting. I moved my hand around on my upper body to try find where the pain was coming from. Nothing... Then, it's not the outside? My head suddenly lifted up. I got it. It was my heart. My heart is reacting to this boy? Who is he?

"You still didn't tell me who you are," I murmured, staring out the window. "Mukuro." I blinked and focused my gaze on him. Hearing that name. I smiled evilly. Finally, I've come out again after so long. Finally the weak one is gone. He was watching me silently, probably wondering why I was smiling. I lifted the blanket , preparing to get out of bed, but steady hands grabbed my arm. I looked at it and then glared at him, indicating for him to let go of me.

He let go and I got up. He got up too, thinking that I was going to go out to get something. But oh, you are wrong, dear. I pushed him to the floor. He looked at me, extremely surprised. Hmph. Didn't think little Chrome would do that right?

Mukuro's Pov 

What the. Chrome was holding me firmly down. I lifted an eyebrow. Chrome wouldn't do that to me. She's too timid. However, I could feel her staring at me. This wasn't how the usual Chrome stared at me. She usually stared at me while in a daze. This sent chills down my spine. Who is this?

"W-what are you-" I got cut off. Her hands covered my mouth. 

Chrome's Pov 

"When I'm going to speak, you're shutting up. You might have realised already, but I'm going to tell you anyways. I'm still Chrome, just a different personality. Since you've weakened my other self, I took the chance to take over. You are going to pay for hurting my other self. Even though I hate her like no tomorrow, she's still me. And I'm her. I'm not as weak as her. I will NOT hesitate to kill you. But it wouldn't be fun if I just killed you. The game has only just begun," I said to him.

I could tell he was shocked. Who would have thought that Chrome would have two personalities? Probably nobody. Nobody close enough to  me to know all my darkest secrets. Even if my other self is stupid, she won't tell anyone anything about me. I'm going to take this chance to take over for as long as I can. Unless that stupid Mukuro does something to give her power, which won't happen. After all, he's already rejected me. I mean, her. Well she is me and I'm her, but I'M not the one who confessed.

 I got up, brushed the dust off and left a very surprised Mukuro inside the room. A nurse came running up to me, nagging for me to go back to my room, but I just shook her off and ran. It's good to be back. I could feel that the nice Chrome was begging me to apologise to her "Kuro-kun". I got annoyed and shouted, "WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT HIM?!!? HE'S UGLY AND VERY UGLY AND STUPID AND MEAN AND GA-" I stopped, finally realising that I was in a public place and everyone was giving me strange looks. I rolled my eyes and then glared at them. They went back to doing their own things.

Across the road, I saw Zero staring at me. I smiled and waved to him. This is going to be my first move in the game. He came running over to where I was standing. "Yo," he greeted happily. "So...about my confession..." he trailed off. "Yes," "The confession," he repeated. He probably thought the yes was a question from nervousness. I sighed, "I mean, the answer is yes!"  Realisation hit him. His eyes lit up and he grinned.

Mukuro's Pov 

I stared at the two figures walking off and holding hands. It looked like Chrome and Zero. Surely it isn't right? Although she did say something about considering his confession. But that was before she turned into the weird Chrome. My thoughts wandered back to what Chrome said. "The game has only just begun" Her words still linger inside my mind. I felt like something was aching inside me, and as if a giant was squeezing my whole body. 

Surely it's not jealousy?