A New Transfer Student

Author's notes: This is my second fanfic~ Also my second one about Katekyo Hitman Reborn. :D Please enjoy~

-----------------------------------------------------

Chrome's POV

I sat in my usual seat, at the corner of the classroom next to the window so that I could gaze up at the sky and finally feel relaxed.

"Today, the new transfer student is coming," I thought to myself, thinking how they would be like.

"Not like it matters to me, anyways,"

-bell rings-

Everybody started to walk and sit in their seats, just as the teacher arrived.

Mukuro's POV

I walked with the teacher to my new classroom. It was noisy and I could hear the chatter all the way from the other end of the hallway.

"I can't wait until my self introduction," I thought evilly to myself.

Chrome's POV

I waited and stared at the front of the classroom. The teacher was giving his usual homework announcements. Everyone was chatting nonstop because they were excited about the transfer student.

"Come in Mukuro-kun," the teacher said.

Mukuro's POV

The teacher told me to go in, so I opened the door and walked in.

"Kyaaa~" the girls in the classroom were screaming over oresama's handsomeness.

"I'm Rokudo Mukuro. Nice to meet you all, ladies. Oh and gentlemen," I said, winking at the class.

Chrome's POV

I felt a coldness move down from my head to my toes as he winked at the class. I looked out the window to try forget about it.

"Mukuro-kun, go sit next to Chrome over there," the teacher said, pointing to the seat next to me.

I reacted instantly to my name and looked back to the front of the classroom.

"Wait, why why why is this happening to me?" I asked myself silently, annoyed at the empty seat next to me.

Mukuro's POV

"Yes, sensei," I said and started to walk to my seat next to the boring looking girl.

I looked at her again and she was staring out the window. She looked ordinary and she didn't stand out, but I felt like as if I know her from somewhere...