Hoshiko

[10 Years Later]

Chrome's Pov 

I walked towards the building where Hoshiko would be. Today was a special day. Ten years ago, we promised that we'd marry each other. I glanced at the ring I wore and smiled. I stopped before entering. Mukuro turned around, carrying Hoshiko and laughed. "We have the same idea," he said. "Yeah," I blushed. I don't know why, but even now, Mukuro still makes my heart race and blush. Love is a strange feeling, but even though it's strange, I enjoy it. Perhaps I'm the one who's strange. I giggled to myself.

I held Hoshiko's left hand and Mukuro held her other hand. "Hoshiko, we're going to take you to a very special place," I said. She nodded and held my hand tighter, trying to contain her excitement. We walked together to the place where Mukuro took me ten years ago. I look around. "This place hasn't changed, huh," I murmured. "Where is this, mama?" Hoshiko asked in her cute voice. I smiled at her. "It's a secret," and I put a finger to my lips. Hoshiko nodded and started running to the patch of flowers. She bent over and sniffed them. "They smell nice!" Mukuro and I sat down on the grass next to her. 

"Hoshiko, come sit here," I beckoned her to come. She started running energetically towards us and sits in the space between us. I put one of my arm on her shoulder gently and leaned closely to her. "This is a special place for all of us, especially you," I whispered to her. "Why, mama?" she asked, curious. "You'll know soon," I stared at the sky, as time slowly passes. "Ne, Hoshiko, you were named after the stars that are above us right now," She blinked and asked, "All of them?" "Of course, Hoshiko. You're very special," Mukuro said, leaning over.

"I love Mama and Papa!" 

-----------------------------------

Yo everyone. :D 

Thank you for reading my story, and I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry I suck at endings so I just had to do that 10 years later thing, hehe. And sorry that it was short. o3o

I'm considering writing a sequel for cute little Hoshiko (I somehow imagined her already and she's so cute :'D). Oh and, she's 5 years old. o3o

Please tell me what you thought of the story and if you want a sequel or not. xD