"The Knight In Shining Armour"

Author's notes: 

Ahahahah~

Dedicated to trololololz because she's been awesome and liking all of the chapters. ;P

I'm sorry for being such a lazy author. Sorry I finally published a chapter, but it sucks. TT^TT 

BAIIIII~ -flees-

-----------------------------

Mukuro's Pov 

I just wanted to tease her, and see what her reaction was so I told her my condition. It was to kiss me. Of course, I left her lots of options for where to kiss, since I didn't want to be thaaaat mean. Especially not to the girl who I l- who is special to me.

Chrome's Pov 

I saw it in his eyes. They were silently smiling, trying to make my life even more difficult for me. I bit my lips, and wondered what I should do. 

Ah. My brain just produced a great idea. He didn't say what type of kiss it had to be; even better, he didn't say where to kiss him.

I smiled. If you could sarcasm into a smile, then I was doing it.

I blew an air kiss. That was the easiest, and also it wouldn't make me blush. I grinned, half at myself and half at Mukuro. For myself because I was so smart and for Mukuro because I wanted him to know that I wasn't that same dumb idiot from before.

Mukuro's Pov 

An air kiss...

Well, what could I expect? 

It was Chrome after all. It wasn't like she'd forgive me easily. At least she's talking to me...I guess. A superb idea popped into my head. I'll show her what real fright is.

Chrome's Pov 

I didn't like that look on Mukuro's face. It looked like the look he had before he stole all the cookies in the jar because his friends dared him to. Oh, the good old days. I feel like a granny saying that...

The chair made a sound, as Mukuro suddenly got up. He was walking towards me, still having that look of pure evilness on him. I tensed up. What was he planning to do?

"You must be thinking and asking yourself: what was he planning to do, right?" he asked.

"You know me so well...too well..." The last part wasn't intended for him to hear. I just muttered it under my breath, but as usual, his hearing is still as good as when we were children.

"You can say that again," 

Oh? Inviting me to say that again huh? Well, thank you very much because I will.

"You kno-

Mukuro's Pov 

I was on top of her, leaning over her. Oh this is going to be entertaining. Especially since she was so innocent. Her arms tried to push me off, but I held her down.

Chrome's Pov 

So tell me now. How did that just happen. That - as in what's happening right now. 

This is awkward. Very awkward. I looked away from him and at the door. I was praying desperately in my mind so that someone could come and save me. I still haven't forgiven Mukuro, but if he says something nice, it'll make my heart flutter and I'll forgive him even when I don't want to.

Footsteps! 

I definitely hear them. I waited eagerly, looking at the floor of the hallway.

Mukuro's Pov 

Well, she's showing her hatred towards me. That's what I can conclude.

No wait. Her eyes. They're eager. Eager for what?

It hit me. She was waiting for someone to come and save her. I laughed at her mentally. I mean like, who would actually come?

Zero's Pov 

I was walking down the hallway. I turned to look at the class in front of me to my left. Ah. That was Chrome's class. Should I go?

I turned to walk away, but my gut just bombarded me with needles. Okay, so I take that as a yes. I walked towards the classroom and there was Chrome and Mukuro in a very awkward position. It was very easy for a normal human being to misunderstand. Ya know what I mean?

"Uh...Chrome?" I said hesitantly.

Mukuro's Pov

Okay. I take that back. That brat is standing at the door. I should have closed it when I could have. I looked back at Chrome. Oh woooooow, she's so happy that her knight in shining armour is coming to save her from the monster. Oh, I must applaud these two! For all you noobs out there, that was sarcasm.

Chrome's Pov 

I sighed in relief in my mind. Thank god Zero came. He was just in time.

"Uh...hi...Zero...could you perhaps...help me?" I asked awkwardly.

He came in and pulled me up, but Mukuro was holding me down. I felt like I was a toy two five year old boys were fighting over. I felt like I was going to break anytime now. Mukuro let go suddenly and I went flying to the back wall with Zero behind me.

I looked at Mukuro as he went out. He looked like he was in pain, as his face was all scrunched up. Or was that just my imagination?

Mukuro's Pov 

That brat, Zero. 

His timing really sucks. 

Oh well. There's always a next time.