Chapter 21

~Demi's P.O.V~

"I will love you unconditionally." I sang and smiled up at Joe as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I will love you." We sang together, ending our performance of our new single and the room quickly filled with cheers and applause. I reached up and connected our lips briefly and laughed as the crowd's volume got louder at the small display of affection.

"Give it up for the beautiful couple! When we get back we'll hear all about what's next for these two love birds and all the new music details! Don't go too far!" With that Joe and I were rushed backstage and the make up team and stylists sprinted into action.

"Do you think they liked it?" I asked Joe who was sat besides me.

"Liked it? Did you hear them? They loved it. I told you we make a good team." He smiled over at me and blew a kiss in my direction causing me to lightly laugh before we were both rushed to our seats to begin the interview.

"You ready?" Joe asked and I nodded excitedly as he peaked my cheek and laced our fingers together.

"And we're back with the beautiful Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas. How are you guys?"

"We're great thank you for having us." Joe answered first.

"Thank you guys for being here and giving us such an amazing performance. So you have to tell me, how is it working together on something you both love so much and with what it seems like someone you love so much?"

"It's more than words can explain. Right now I think we're all about love songs though, I don't know you guys might get tired of us pretty quickly." I joked and laughed at Joe's face that screamed 'yeah right.'

"Trust me I don't think anyone is getting tired of you two. Since announcing you'd be releasing music together the two of you have been one of the top trending names. Your fans on Twitter have been waiting anxiously just to hear even a snippet of what's to come and then last night you guys just lay out this on them without warning. Who's idea was that?" I laughed at the question knowing it wasn't really anyone's idea and more so just Joe's executive decision after spending too much time reading comments from the fans.

"I guess it was a little bit of us both. We just wanted to do something for the fans y'know? These guys literally put smiles on our faces when we really need it sometimes and we just absolutely love each and every single one of them and want to give them something in return." Joe answered and smiled his devilish little grin that noticeably made the audience swoon. We continued like this for about twenty minutes. Receiving one question after the next and giving back joking answers where necessary.

"So one last question before we wrap up tonight's show. Do you guys believe you've found unconditional love in one another?" I sat up a little at the question and locked eyes with Joe. After all these years of fighting and avoiding one another at all cost and yet here we were. Completely in love, secretly engaged which I was thankful no one had noticed yet, and planning a future full of endless possibilities. Of course I had found unconditional love in Joe. I was flawed and he had seen every single one and loved me still. He made me know everyday how loved I am and all I could ever want is to be to him what he is for me.

"I know I've found unconditional love in Joe. He shows me in every little thing even in our arguments that he loves me unconditionally. And I know I love him unconditionally. There isn't anything he could do to make me stop loving him." I finally answered and the room filled with aw's and applause.

"I absolutely found unconditional love. I'm not perfect and though I try everyday to be the perfect man that she deserves so that one day I can be the husband she dreamed of." My heart swelled at his words and I mouthed an 'I love you' his way before leaning in and capturing his lips in mine briefly. We wrapped up the interview and after a bit of interacting with the fans we were on our way home.