Chapter 18

~Joe's P.O.V~

Waking up beside Demi and knowing that she would soon be my wife had to be the most satisfying feeling in the world. I pulled her closer to me and heard a quiet giggle when I nuzzled my nose into her neck.

"Good morning princess." I smiled as she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Good morning handsome." She smiled and peaked my lips before cuddling into me again.

"We have to get dressed eventually y'know." I chuckled after a moment of silence.

"Eventually. Right now I'm busy cuddling my fiancé." She shrugged and I smiled widely.

"Okay." I peaked her cheek and let my eyes close as I rested against the pillows and cuddled Demi closer to me. We stood there in a peaceful silence for about an hour before I remembered that I had set up a snorkeling tour for Demi and I. We had gotten changed into our bathing suits and made our way out to the rental car.

"Joe." Demi said and I turned to see her phone camera facing me. I smiled and blew a kiss before focusing on the road again.

"Have I told you how hot you look in that shirt?" She asked as he hand laced itself with mine.

"Have I told you how sexy you look in everything you wear?" I chuckled and she lightly giggled before placing a light kiss on my shoulder. She turned the radio up and we started jamming out to different songs and got even more enthusiastic when Give Your Heart a Break began to play.

"Don't wanna break your heart. Wanna give your heart a break. I know you're scared it's wrong, like you might make a mistake. There's just one life to live. And there's no time to wait, to wait!" We both sang loudly and I made a weird little face when Demi faced her camera at me, taking a snapchat video of us. Her infectious laugh rang through my ears as she ended the video and quickly added a caption to it and then posted the video.

"I love that laugh so much." I smiled over at her and her giggles died down but a wide grin stayed plastered on her face.

"I love you." She leaned over and placed her lips to mine, I quickly kissed back before turning to the road to avoid any accidents. I moved our entwined hands to my lips and kissed the back of her hand gently.

"I love you too." I said and continued the drive to the beach. Once arriving, we went through all of the safety tips and information about the aquatic life we would see. Honestly I hadn't paid much attention, Demi had decided to take off her drawstring skirt thing that had been covering her lower half. Which meant she was left her in her bikini and her ass caught my interest more than anything the guy was telling us. She smirked up at me as she caught my staring and I innocently smiled back before facing the guy again as he finished his speech. Soon we were in the necessary swimsuits and on a boat, taking us further out into the ocean.

"I hope we get to see some manta rays!" Demi excitedly said as she sat in my lap.

"Manta-who?" I asked and she laughed along with the boat driver. I had reserved this scuba diving session for only us so we could have some privacy.

"How much did you actually listen to?" Demi smirked knowingly at me as I shrugged. My hand found entertainment in massaging over her thigh as I leaned in closer to her, capturing her lips breifly.

"I found interest somewhere else." She laughed again and peaked my lips. Soon we were out far enough to satisfy the scuba instructor and she helped make sure that everything was safe for us to dive in. In what seemed like a few short minutes Demi and I were diving into the ocean and swimming down behind our instructor. I held Demi's hand and she placed her free hand over her lips and gestured towards me, blowing me a kiss. I smiled to myself before pulling her with me, seeing that we had fallen behind a little. Soon we were in the middle of schools of colorful fishes and Demi seemed to be in awe as she swam in circles, looking at each fish. I mentally high-fived myself, glad that she was enjoying the experience. I swam over to her and placed my hands on her waist. She made a heart with her hands and I did the same. We followed our instructor towards some area full of rocks and along the way seen a few more creatures. As the time was running out, we made our way back in the direction we had came but suddenly our instructor stopped and pointed excitedly off to our left. We looked over confused before the huge animal was seen. To say I was frightened by its unexpectedness was a bit of an understatement. Demi seemed to be laughing beside me and so was the instructor. We watched as the huge animal made its way through the sea not even giving us a second thought. We made our way back to the boat, before getting up to air and the teasing was instantaneous.