Chapter 4

~Demi's P.O.V~

It's been a while since I saw Joe, thank God. I was done with fighting with him and done with trying my best to reason with him. I guess he got the point that the best thing for the both of us was to stay away from each other. I only had a few days til my tour started and I couldn't wait. Yeah I was definitely nervous as hell but I just wanted to be back on stage more than anything.

"Demi look what we got." Jennie hummed as her and Selena came in the house. I left my room to see them in the living room with at least 30 bags. How they managed to hold them all at once, don't ask me but they did.

"What's up?" I asked. She pulled a box out of a bag and handed it to me.

"It's for your tour." Selena said.

I moved the little wrapping tissue to see what it was. "Oh my God. It's amazing! Thanks so much guys." I said hugging them both.

"Don't worry about it." Selena said with a smile. I picked up the light blue jean vest and put it on. It fit perfectly and just made me love it more.

"It's perfect." I said with a smile directed to both of them. I hugged them again and put the vest in the box again.

"I knew you'd love it. Selena over here wanted to try and fight with me on the matter." Jennie said with a laugh.

Selena gasped. "What? I was fighting with you because you said she'd hate it."

I laughed. "I don't care who fought with who. I'm just glad I have you two as friends."

"Wanna see what else we got?" Selena asked already pulling me to sit on the couch so that we could look at everything.

"Okay I guess." I laughed. It took nearly 3 hours before I was able to get free of them...and they were still rambling on. My manager had called and that was the only reason I got free for a second. I walked to the back patio, enjoying the cool breeze as I stepped outside and answered the call.

"Hey Demi ready for an amazing tour?"

"Yes! But to be honest I'm kind of scared." I said honestly.

"I know. I think everyone is a little scared but what happened was and is in the past. There's no reason to relive it or let it determine your future."

"I know. Thanks."

"Of course. So are you sure you want to take on this tour on your own? Because even if it's for two shows I can have someone so you'll be able to take a short break."

"No this tour is mine and mine only. I'm going to make it unforgettable." I said confidently.

"That's the Demi I know. You're going to do great. Everyone knows it." He said encouragingly.

"Yeah. Well let me know any updates. I gotta go Selena and Jennie are going to start to think I got kidnapped or something."

He laughed on the other end. "Okay bye."

"Bye." I ended the call and went back into the house.

"Guys I'm freaking tired and I still haven't packed all my bags for the tour." I said with a yawn.

"Night Demi and good luck on tour. Just in case I'm not here when you leave." Jennie said to me.

"Why wouldn't you be?" Selena asked before I could.

"I have plans with Shaun tomorrow. Or was that today? Oh my God!" She said before running to her room to get her phone I'm assuming.

Me and Sel laughed. "Night Demi." she said, giving me a hug.