Chapter 8

~Jennie's P.O.V~

"I can't believe you're leaving us for a whole year." Selena complained in a childish tone. I had informed her and Demi of my spur of the moment plans with Shaun during dinner and as expected they were acting like two big babies.

"I'll be back before you can even begin to miss me."

"But Jennie." Demi pouted and I slightly laughed at her puppy dog face.

"Don't Jennie me missy. You left us for tour. I promise I'm coming back guys." I tried to reason with them.

"Hey that was for only a few months." She defended.

"Fine. But don't expect us to call." Selena emptily threatened.

"Right. I'll remember that when you call me first thing in the morning." I called her on her bluff and she playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm glad you and Shaun got to fix things, though it is odd he's decided to run away with you for a year in a completely different state across America." Demi sarcastically joked and I laughed.

"I agree it was sudden but I kind of like the whole unpredictable thing." I said as I closed my suitcase.

"It's random and crazy and a rush almost." I smiled as I sat on the bed and looked up at the two older women.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Selena said as she sat beside me and Demi sat at my other side.

"We're gonna miss you." Demi said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I'll miss you both a thousand times more." I assured them. Demi and Selena had been like the two older sisters I never had and they were always there to help me out.

"This is so weird you're like the little sister I never had and it's like I'm watching you go off to college or something." Selena chuckled lightly and I smiled at her.

"Awww. Why do you have to leave?" Demi asked as all our eyes watered slightly and we formed a tight group hug.

"Don't forget about us on your unpredictable adventure." Selena requested. I laughed a little and shook my head.

"Just as long as you both don't make my room into a boobie trap by the time I get back."

"No promises." Demi joked to lighten the mood. The sound of a car horn made us all sigh a bit.

"Well off you go." Demi smiled as we all stood up.

"I'll be back soon." I promised and hugged them both tightly.

"Here let us help." Selena offered as they both grabbed one of my suitcases and we made our way out my room and outside.

"Hey beautiful." Shaun smiled and peaked my lips before quickly taking my luggage out of mine and the girls hands and putting it into the car.

"You're stealing our best friend which means we expect her to come back in perfect condition or we'll kill you." Selena joked as she hugged Shaun and he chuckled.

"I'll take care of her I promise." Shaun said and then hugged Demi.

"Have fun you two." Demi smiled.

"But not too much fun." Selena winked and I laughed at her.

"Alright one more hug before I go." I said and we all group hugged again.

"Be safe and call as much as possible." Demi ordered.

"And stay away from people who seem like psychos." Selena added as we all laughed lightly. We all quickly hugged one last time before Shaun and I got in his car and headed towards the airport. Here's to new adventures.