Chapter 16

~Demi's P.O.V~

"Teen choice today. Woo!!!" I yawn tiredly as I recorded the short video to post to twitter later. I hit the stop button and put my phone down, trudging back to the warm bed.

"Why are you up so early?" Joe questioned as I laid beside him.

"Because we have a busy day. But I'm making room for five more minutes of sleep." I replied and he lightly chuckled  before cuddling with me again. I closed my eyes and he kissed my forehead as I smiled in pure bliss before falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was ready for the show now. My hair and make up team finished up their final touches just in time as my car pulled up. I thanked everyone and pulled Joe's hand with me. He looked dashingly handsome as usual, dressed down in a black suit and his hair freshly cut. I definitely felt like the luckiest woman in the world to have him by my side.

"Well you're looking fine girl." He chuckled to himself as we got onto the elevator. I smiled at his compliment, looking down at the silver dress I was adorned in. I did feel beautiful and it felt like forever since I had felt this way about myself.

"You're looking pretty good yourself Mr. Jonas." I eyed him over from head to toe. He smirked at me as the elevator doors opened. I took his hand in mine as we walked outside and to the waiting car. He protectively pulled me closer as we were escorted outside to the crowd of fans awaiting us.

"Hey Joe and Demi!" A fan yelled from across the street. We smiled and waved back at her, stopping briefly to take some pictures and sign a couple of autographs. Joe slipped his hands around my waist causing me to smile a little as we made it to the car and safely got in.

"Picture?" I asked waving my phone in the air. He chuckled and nodded before taking my phone and wrapping his arm around me as I snuggled closely to him.

"One. Two. Three!" Joe counted excitedly and clicked the button to take the photo. I looked at the photo and threw my head back laughing at the goofy face he had made.

"You're a goofball!" I laughed at the way Joe had posed for the picture. His face had that weird one eyebrow up, one eyebrow down look and his lips were pouting for no reason at all . He looked like a clown and I loved the jokester side of him.

"I know." He smiled proudly before we took a few more pictures.

"Okay, okay you're gonna ruin all of the makeup staff's hard work." I giggled as he continued kissing my cheeks and side of my neck. He chuckled and placed one final kiss on my lips before sitting back into his seat and interlocking our fingers.

"Nervous to perform?" Joe asked, lightly kissing the back of my hand. It was obvious he could sense that I was. "A little." I admitted with a little shrug.

"Don't be. You're a great performer and you kill it almost every time."

"Almost?" I asked. Does that mean I'm terrible at times?

"Yeah when I'm not on stage beating you out with the longest note." He chuckled about our Camp Rock days. I smiled remembering when Joe and I used to try beating each other during tour and knowing that I would always win.

"I remember that a bit differently. I'm pretty sure it was me beating you." I teased.

"Pffft you've got it all wrong my love. I let you win, figured you could use the ego boost since I'm so awesome and hard to keep up with." He dramatically pushed his hands through his hair making me burst out in laughter. He always knew how to make me feel at ease and before I knew it I had forgotten all about my nervousness.