Chapter 7

~Jennie's P.O.V~

"I found my way in." He chuckled.

"W-Why are you here?"

"I don't know. Was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop by. It's been a while hasn't it?"

"I'm sorry but I'm tired and I'd like it if you'd leave. Like now." I said pointing to the door.

"You know I'm tired too. Might-as-well stay right?"

"No. Jeremy leave. Now." I said sternly.

"Look I don't see why we can't go back to before and-.."

"You have 2 seconds to get out of my bed and leave before I border you myself and call the cops with a smile on my face." I warned now getting upset. He smirked slightly but stood from my bed and walked towards me.

"You know you could never do that to me."

"Try me." I said sternly, daring him to test his luck. He looked me over from head to toe then let out a sigh as I began pushing him out of the room and out the front door.

"Bye Jeremy please don't ever come back." I said waving as he walked down the street.

Jeremy Daniell, the biggest mistake of my life. He's the typical bad boy that every girl wanted. The trouble he caused me was never worth the five minutes of him making me feel special. I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world until he cheated on me with a girl that was willing to give him her virginity. He broke me in ways that I had never felt before and Shaun was right there to put back the pieces like my saving Grace. Why he was here I don't know and I'm so glad he actually listened. He's also really hard headed and won't stop until he gets what he wants. Again I repeat, BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair before going back to my room.

The Next Morning•

~Demi's P.O.V~

"Demi!!" Maddie yelled and ran out the car. I ran towards her, hugging her as tight as possible.

"I've missed you so much." I said to her.

"I missed you too."

"Hey mom." I said, letting go of Maddie and holding my mom even tighter.

"We've missed you baby girl." She said and kissed my cheek. I held onto her a little longer and then gave Eddie a hug.

"Hey Demi."

"Hey daddy." I said.

"Come on let's get inside." I said and led them into the house.

"Selena look who's here." I called out. Selena walked over from the kitchen and let out a short shriek as she quickly rushed in for hugs.

"My second mommy and daddy!" She said, causing everyone to laugh.

"How have you been Selena?" My mom asked as she hugged Selena.

"I can answer that. Annoying, crazy, and the same old Selena." I laughed. Selena gasped and put her hand over her heart as if she was hurt.

"You are so mean to your best friend." She said and pretended to cry. Madison laughed as she went to watch t.v.

"How was tour?" Eddie asked as we walked to the kitchen and sat at the dinning table.

"It was great. I loved being back on stage and just performing again. And oh my god the fans were amazing. I really thought people were going to forget me because of everything that happened."

"No one can ever forget the Demi Lovato." Selena smiled as she offered water bottles to my parents.

"I know I can't." Someone said from the doorway. I gave Selena a questioning look which she returned. I got up to run into Joe and the guys.