Chapter 11

~Trigger Warning: This chapter contains talk of self harm. Please be cautious. Stay strong.~

~Demi's P.O.V~

"Selena?" I asked. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply.

"Please don't think any different of me after you find out." She sighed, her voice cracking as another tear fell down her face.

"Selena what's wrong?" I asked getting extremely worried. She began hysterically crying and removed her bracelets. I looked at her arm in shock and horror. Cut marks covered her wrist and nearly half way up her forearm.

"S-Selena. Why?" I asked as tears fell from my eyes.

"Because it's the only way I can feel clear minded. It's the only way I can understand." She cried.

"Understand what?!"

"Understand how I feel and why I'm not good enough for anyone! All I'm good for is hurting and disappointing people. I hurt Justin. I hurt Nick. I disappoint my fans musically and even during shows. I deserve to be hurt." She cried even more.

"Selena what are you talking about?" I asked and reached for her hand, holding it tightly to let her know I wasn't going anywhere.

"I'm not good enough for anyone or anything. I fall in love with Justin and get hurt because I'm not good enough for him. I want to stop these feelings for Nick but I can't. And no matter how hard I try nothing is working out for me with this stupid 'career' I have. I've just been under so much stress Demi and I don't know why half the time. I'm so confused on who I am now and I just needed something to comfort me and that was it." She tried to calm down a bit but I could see how much she was hurting and it was killing me.

"I'm such a terrible friend." I said and put my head down. How did I not notice?

"No you're not Demi. You're everything anyone can ask for in a friend. I was the stupid one. I did it, not you." She sighed and leaned her head against the window. I could see how broken she was and I knew I should have noticed a long time ago. I should have noticed the change in her actions and why she just didn't seem as happy as usual. I should've taken note of her blank stares and how her showers seemed to have gotten longer and more frequent each day. I knew all the signs of someone hiding self-harm because I had been in those shoes not too long ago. I should have noticed and didn't.

"I'm so sorry. I should have noticed. I should have seen the cuts but I didn't. And I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault Dems. It's mine." She pretty much whispered. I hugged her as the tears ran down her face again.

"It'll be okay. We'll get you through this." I whispered to her.

"Come on we're going to the cheese cake factory." I said trying to cheer her up.

"Okay." She laughed. I got out of the passenger seat and she got out the diver seat. We switch seats and I started the car, both knowing she was too overwhelmed to drive right now.

"Cheese cake here we come!" I cheered making her laugh again.

~Joe's P.O.V~

I sighed as Selena and Demi left. We all heard Nick's door slam shut and Nick scream to himself.

"Should we go check on Nick?" I asked.

"Yeah." Kevin agreed. We both got up and went to Nick's room.

"Go away." Nick said as soon as me and Kevin walked into the room.

"What happened?" Kevin asked as we sat next to Nick on the bed.

"Nothing. Everything's fine, now leave me alone." Nick answered.