Chapter 3

~Demi's P.O.V~

"So who's going again?" I asked Jennie.

"Just us Danielle and Kevin." She answered quickly.

"Okay." I smiled. Thank God they'd excluded Joe from this. I really had no time for him right now. I just wanted to go out and have a good night with my friends. I went into the bathroom and ran a shower. I stripped down and got in, letting the water run over me.

"Demi!" Selena's voice yelled through the door. I sighed.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"I need your keys to pick up Justin!"

"Can't he just meet us there?!" I asked.

"Demi please!?"

"Fine! They're on my dresser!" I yelled and went back to my shower.

~Selena's P.O.V~

I went to Demi's room and quickly grabbed her keys. I ran out the room and was almost out the door when Jennie stopped me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I need your help."

"With what?"

"Demi is going to kill me!"

"What? Why?"

"Well I kind of been telling her Joe isn't going to be at tonight's dinner."

"He is isn't he?" I asked knowingly. She nodded her head and looked down at her feet.

"Jennie I really need to go. But I'm sure Demi will be fine as long as they sit away from each other." I reasoned and left without another word.

~Jennie's P.O.V~

"She's going to kill me." I said to myself.

"Who?" I jumped up a little at the unexpected voice.

"Um Danielle. I pulled a small, tiny little joke."

"Dani's a funny girl. I'm sure she won't take it seriously." Demi shrugged.

I nodded my head. "Um yeah you're probably right."

"Okay well I gotta go get changed." She said and walked away. I'm so dead. I thought to myself and went to take a shower.

~Demi's P.O.V~

I got to my room and looked through my closet. Finally deciding on a short black dress. I started my hair leaving the slightly curled locks flow down my back.

I put on my 6 inch black spiked heels and added a pair of silver cross earrings. I did my make up and sprayed some perfume. I threw on my black leather jacket and looked at the results in the mirror.

"Perfect." I said to my reflection. My phone started ringing and I grabbed it off the bed.

"What the fuck?" I said, shocked as I opened the text.

~Joe's P.O.V~

"No I don't want to go." I said to them.

"Come on Joe. Demi will be there and you can show her the song." Dani informed.

"She will?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just come on it'll be fun." Nick said.

"I don't know guys. Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course. There's nothing to be scared of, Demi will love it." Dani said as she pushed Kevin's hair the right way.

"You'll be fine Joe. Now go get ready." Kevin said as he lovingly smiled at Danielle.