Chapter 5

~Demi's P.O.V~

I started shaking off all my jitters as time closed in on me. This was it. I was getting back on stage!

"You'll do great." Paul said with a wide grin.

"I know." I smiled back.

I jumped up onto the platform that would rise me to the stage. I could feel the excitement of everyone. The band had already started rocking out and had the crowd going crazy.

"God I love my fans." I said to myself with a huge smile as the platform raised up. The band transitioned to All Night Long and I began the first verse as all the fans cheered.

"I love the way you talkin'. I'm lovin' what you're doing boy. I don't fall easy often. I never had a love like you before." I sang out. The crowd roared with excitement and the adrenaline in my veins hit overdrive.

This felt amazing. To be back on stage, the one place where I'm not the kid that's picked on. The one place that I'm free from my problems and can be myself. The stage. This was where I belonged.

"Don't make plans. Come on with me, we'll stay up all night long. I want you and I want you bad. Let's keep the party going all night long." I continued and walked down the stairs and started the choreography that was now engraved into my memory, nailing every move perfectly.

The fans became louder only making me smile more and become more proud to call everyone here my friends and family. I jumped into the next verse and the dancers circled me in a little, the guys lifting the bottom of my dress slighty. The crowd screamed louder and I continued the performance. Missy Elliot's verse began and I continued the routine. I smiled as I got all the moves perfect and seen how much everyone loved it.

"Boy we can hold hands, write our names in the sand its the weekends don't make plans." The verse ended and I jumped back in.

"Don't make plans come on with me we'll stay up all night long. I want you and I want you bad. Let's keep the party going all night long. Let's keep the party going all night long. All night long. All night long. All night, all night. All night long. All night long. All night, all night, a-a-a-all night." I ended.

Everyone cheered and I don't think there was any room left on my face for this smile. The lights killed out and all I could do was listen to the roar of fans. Oh yeah this was definitely going to be an amazing tour. The band picked right back up as the lights began to flash again. I raised my mic back up and prepared to begin singing.

"Locked up tight, like I would never feel again. Stuck in some kind of love prison. And threw away the key. Oh, oh." The crowd cheered at the familiar lyrics.

"I'm gonna love you like I've never been broken. I'm gonna say it like it's never been spoken. Tonight, tonight I'm letting go, go, go, go. I'm gonna give it like it's never been taken. I'm gonna fall like I don't need saving. Tonight, tonight I'm letting go, go, go, go." I continued on as I descended the stairway again and listened to the crowd sing the lyrics back to me. I crossed the stage engaging each part of the crowd throughout the song.

"No need for me to run, run, run. You makin' me believe in everything. No need to go and hide, hide, hide. Gonna give you every little piece of me." I finished out the song. The night went great. The fans all loved it and I had the best time ever. I closed off the show and got off stage. I was rushed with a bunch of hugs and high fives. I got to my dressing room and took off the outfit I was wearing. I put on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt that I had picked out from my suitcase.

"You were amazing!" Someone excitedly yelled behind me. I jumped, slightly startled before turning to face Selena and Jennie, along with Nick, Justin and Joe. My eyes filled with excitement and I quickly hugged them all tightly. What the fuck were they doing here?