Chapter 10

It's been a few weeks since Joe and I got together. We still hadn't told anyone about it because I was kind of scared of what people might say, but obviously people were going to start catching on eventually. We had been spending as much time together as possible and sneaking in quick kisses any chance we had.

"How about this one?" I asked Joe. We were planning on having a little movie night together but couldn't decide on a movie.

"Seen it a thousand times." He replied and continued looking throughout the isle for a movie.

"Can we watch a chickflick?" I asked.

"Did you really ask me that?" He chuckled.

"We're going to be here all day." I laughed.

"What about this one?" He asked holding up some kind of scary movie.

"No." I said.

"Okay well then let's settle for some comedy."

"Sure." I said, taking his hand and pulling him to where the comedy movies were at. He quickly looked around before entwining our fingers. I smiled at him and we looked through the movies.

"This one." He said grabbing a movie down from the top shelf.

"Oh my God. Yes. This one's so funny."

"Well come on we still gotta get the pizza and ice cream. " He smiled at me.

"As long as the ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough." I smiled at him.

"Sure." He smiled down at me and peaked my lips. I looked at him with shock covering my face.

"What?"

"We're in public Joseph." I pretended to scold him and looked around as if anyone was even paying us the slightest bit of attention.

"Oh well." He laughed and leaned down kissing me again.

"Come on your ice cream awaits." He said with a fake British accent. I shook my head and walked with him to the cash out lines. We bought the movie and made our way to the supermarket.

"I found it!" I cheered after finally finding the last pint of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

"Wow when you want something, you'll get it huh?" He asked as we looked at the slight mess I made. We both laughed and I tried to fix the ice cream pints back into the stacks they were in.

"Come on someone else will get it." Joe said taking my hand.

"But I'm making someone's life harder."

"They're paid to fix things Dems."

"Fine." I huffed giving up and letting him win this. We bought the ice cream and grabbed popcorn and candy before we picked up the pizza we ordered before making it back to his house.

"Give me a second alright?" Joe said as he put the pizza down on the counter.

"Alright." I said as he kissed my cheek. He went to his room or something and I began to prepare the popcorn.

~Joe's P.O.V~

I went to my room and changed from my jean into sweat pants so that I was more comfortable.

"Dems!" I shouted towards the kitchen.

"Yes?!" She shouted back.

"Do you want a pair of sweatpants or shorts of mine to borrow?" I asked as she made her way down the hall and in front of me.

"Do you think you have anything that fits?" She asked and I let her into the room.

"Well probably not but maybe close." I said and searched through the clothes. I finally found an older pair of sweatpants and handed them to her.