Chapter 12_Or a secret code.

Hi guys, so last chapter I talked about being off wattpad for a little while but in the meantime I'll be answering any other comment between now and that time, so if you don't get a reply to your comment after then, please don't be mad, I'll do my best to reply when I get back, sadly by the time most people come across this book, I'll be long gone so I'll make the most of the time, yeah?

(That oddly sounded like I'm leaving to go on some dangerous quest that might not guarantee my return😂)

Song: How it's done by Kash doll, Stefflon Don, Kin Petra.

The year 2039.

Leia looked down at me, her green eyes glowing in awe, she studied me for a while before she finally spoke, her eyes on Bray this time.

"I'll forever be grateful to you, your son and this little girl and I will do anything to repay that debt but I'm afraid what you ask of me is too....difficult"

"I know but you trained some of the best vigilantes around, if anyone can teach Jade how to master her powers, it's you" Bray said.

Leia studied me for a while, her eyes were a calculating green, they reminded me of my mother's own calculating gaze, she smiled and turned to Bray.

"Okay" she nodded, "I'll do my best to help her"

"I knew you would" Bray smiled softly before it disappeared, "what made you change your mind?" He asked.

"Well it certainly wasn't your pathetic attempt at flattery" she joked and then bent to my eye level, "there's something about her" she said softly.

"I see someone I know in those dark browns" she added, her voice an air of mystery.

"Who might that be?" Bray inquired cautiously.

Leia looked deeply into my eyes, the young woman's eyes showed she was thinking, picking her words, the side of her lips curled downwards into a frown.