Chapter 6_In Oblivion

Hello lovely readers of wattpad, how's the lockdown been treating you? I wish everyone the best of days today and that a load of glitter be added to your day💖, (I literally just became your fairy god mother😝👵 🔮📆🃏🎴🌠(or is that a fortune teller😕)

Song: On my way by Alan Walker, Sabrina Carpenter and Farruko.

I'm sorry but,
Don't wanna talk,
I need a moment 'fore I go,
It's nothing personal,
I draw the blinds,
They don't need to see me cry,
Cause even if they understand
They don't understand.
...
So then when I'm finished,
I'm all 'bout my business and ready to save the world,
I'm taking my misery,
Make it my Bitch,
Can't be everyone's favourite girl.
...
So take aim and fire away,
I've never been so wide awake,
No nobody but me can keep me safe,
And I'm on my way,
The blood moon is on the rise,
The fire burning in my eyes,
No nobody but me can keep me safe,
And I'm on my way.

Jade's POV.

Marble Hill, The Bronx.

I awoke by dawn, the sky outside still dark, slowly giving way to the deep mesmerizing blue, I turned in my bed and decided against going back to sleep, even though I was in dire need of it, having stayed up all night deep in thought.

I kept replaying my conversation with Kay in my head and my determined resolution soon after, I had decided to put an end to this revolution and I had a clear vision of where I should begin this journey.

I got out of the creaking bed and got into the shower, where I spent most of the time formulating my plan, in order to unravel the heroes plot, we must find the orb and find out what it does and what they could possibly need it for and in that amount, it wouldn't be easy but I was willing to take that risk. I quickly got out when my skin was close to resembling a prune.

The hallway was empty, due to it still being a little dark out, I sighed in relief, the last thing I needed was a crowd of people plaguing me with questions, since I had been completely M.I.A this past week, there was no doubt that everyone would be curious as to my wellbeing after that dreadful night.

I used the shadow of darkness to make my way out of the small hall way and to the old staircase that nobody ever used, well nobody but me.

I slowly pulled the rusty, old door open slightly and slid through, using the old stairs and avoiding hanging cobwebs, I climbed to the roof of the base which had become my refuge and thinking spot.