Action

Action

Tate guided Cassie to an old building, they entered and walked to the third floor in silence. Chester opened the door and Cassie could see a room designed much differently than the rest of the building with all sorts of colored lights on a corner, a pair of huge speakers and cables, and a lot of paint on a table.

"Hey, blondie," greeted the boy while extending his hand in front of her.

"Nice to meet you," he said, showing some teeth, his lower eyelids contracted making eyes looked like two black lines on his face. He shook Cassie's hand energetically.

"So are you going to dance?"

She nodded.

"So cool!"

Chester's sudden glee made her jump back and she felt something warm working up her spine.

Tate could always tell her mood even from miles away. Gently, he placed his hand between her shoulders, while wishing his arm was around her waist as he held her tight. It was all she needed to feel more relaxed, just knowing he was there.

"Everything will be okay," he whispered into her ear.

"I can handle it," she replied, now determined to push through her fears.

She pulled away from his delicate touch to confront the blue-haired boy.

"Hello, you must be Philip?" she said,

Philip ruffled his dyed locks, colored specifically for the day's shoot.

"Philip, she's Cassie, Cassie he is Philip also known as Lip."

"I can introduce myself, Tate, thank you," Cassie hissed, trying to be more professional and self-reliant.

Philip looked at them both, opened his mouth as if he was going to say something, but closed it quickly before saying something else.

"Have you met Mac's uncle and his assistant, they have some wonderful ideas for the shoot!"

Lip turned around and started walking with Cassie, Tate trailing behind them. Mac's uncle was an older man with glasses and a plaid shirt, his white beard covering most of his mouth.

"You must be Cassandra! I'm Jonathan Wells, the director."

"It's Cascadia and hello."

Cassie extended her hand to shake it but Jon just grabbed her by her shoulder and pushed her to his assistant. A tall girl with red hair and freckles in her early twenties, she held a pink notebook in her hand which matched her pink floral dress, she also had and a tripod balanced on her back.

"Lauren, my assistant and Mac's sister... my lovely niece."

"A pleasure to meet you," Cassie said.

"Let's start working!"

Jonathan raised his chubby hands into the air and laughed.

"Where can I go change my clothes?" Cassie asked Lauren.

"Let me show you the dressing room."

The redhead smiled. Cassie followed Lauren to a little white room with a mirror, a chair, and a room divider. Cassie let her bag fall on the floor and took out her red dancing leotard-- one of the best and most beautiful suits she'd ever worn and went behind the room divider.

She could hear Lauren sitting on the chair, who asked, "Are you going out with Tate Hayes or nah?"

Cassie was so surprised by the question she almost fell over trying to take off her shoes.