For better or for worse

We got back to the hospital, went round the halls and made our way back to the room.
We arrived back with our McDonald's
"Here's your food Ron" Miya said
"Shhh. Bella's just gone to sleep. Don't wake her." Ron demanded
I looked at Lucas with a surprised look on my face.

Now he's a become a father he's become a lot more... A lot more grumpy. Not only to me and lucas but to Miya also.
We al sat on our beds and ate our McDonald's in silence, because Ron thought we'd wake Isabella if we talked.
It seemed strange Miya being s mum. She's always been. Mischievous. Sly. And sometimes irresponsible. She's taking on a big challenge with Isabella. I find it sweet how her life's turned out.

We were all getting ready to get into bed for the night when Lucas got a text.
"Riley. Come here."
I walked over to Lucas. He was looking at his phone. I stood on my tip toe and placed my chin on his shoulder. He had a text message. From his mum.
Mrs Frier- hi Hun. Umm I have something for you and your.. Your friend. Myself and your father are incredibly sorry for the other night and hope you'll arrive home soon. Love from your dear mother xxxx
I read the message then stood back from my tip toes. I looked up at Lucas with a confused look on my face.
"I dunno if we should go back Lucas." I said looking down at the floor. "What if they turn on us again? Then what would we do? We can't just move away again" I suggested
Lucas threw his phone on his bed. He stepped closer to me, Grabbed my forearms.
"I understand what your saying. Riley they're my parents. Deep down they love me. And u love you. I won't let them hurt you." I listened to Lucas.
I still was unsure but Lucas had made his mind up and I was sticking with him for better or for worse.