Asking my parents

Writers note- hey everyone! I got a comment or two asking if Riley and Lucas are married, the answer is no they aren't married. 💗 xx

Riley's POV
I liked Lucas's idea of moving to London to raise Oscar. It'll be an adventure. I couldn't wait to tell my parents but was dreading asking Lucas's. And unfortunately we had to ask Lucas's family first.

We packed Oscar in the car seat and drove straight to Lucas's house.
The car ride was pretty quiet which was surprising because of my excitement.

We got amour the cari had oscars changing bag, Lucas grabbed Oscar, I knocked on the door politely then Lucas's barged past opening the door and storming in.

The house was silent and as cold as ice. I immediately wrapped Oscar up to keep him warm and so he didn't catch a cold.
"Hello?" Lucas shouted to find his parents. No one answered. Lucas shrugged before running over to a safe and getting something from inside. He had a grin on his face and was walking out like he owned the house.

We got back into the car and I was curious as to why he looked so smug.

"Where we going?" I asked Lucas
"Your house." He said quickly.
I didn't know what to say to him straight away.
"What's wrong with you?... Why you so happy?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't hit me.
"No reason" was his reply. But I knew there was, he never normally acts like this.

We pulled up next to me place. Got all our belongings and Oscar and headed up to see my mum and dad.
I opened the door expecting my mother and farther to be sat together on the conch.
"Mother Farr... Oh sorry Aiggie. Ava. Where's mother and farther?" I asked angrily.
"There in their room. Can we see Oscar please Riley?" Auggie asked. We put Oscar down in the living room with Auggie and Ava whilst we went to grind my mother and farther.
"Aiggie said they're in their room" we went to their room. Their door was shut.
I pushed the door too a little. They were in there, lay in bed with only their heads out the covers.
"Why you in bed? It's 1.47." I asked them both.
"Ohh. Well. Eerrm." They were speechless.
"Well we have something to ask you" I moved on swiftly.
I looked at Lucas with hope in my eyes.
"Me and Lucas would like to move to Lucas's family home in London to raise Oscar!" I said with a gigantic grin on my face.
"Well that's at great idea!" My father said. I was surprised that he said that. Last time I asked to go to London with Lucas for a holiday he didn't want me to go, and now I'm asking to move there for a while he said yes. Does he want me to go?
"Go for it girl" my mother said with joy.
I turned to Lucas, beaming like never before. He hugged me never wanting to let go.