Neighbour

Once I realised I had forgotten oscars pjs, I got went back up the stairs and grabbed them.
I came back down stairs and stopped. Lucas was stood at the door. He was talking to someone.
"Can I introduce you to my girlfriend?"
I walked down the last few stairs and opened the door wider to see the woman clearer.
"Hi. In Riley" I said curious
"Hello Riley I'm Susan, I live next door to you, on the left hand side."
"That's nice.." I said towards the lady.
"Where's Oscar?" I whispered to Lucas.
"Come in Susan"Lucas welcomed her inside we went into the living room, Lucas got Susan a drink, I changed Oscar into his pjs and rocked him back to sleep.
"So this is your first?" Susan asked
I assumed she was talking about children.
"Yes"
"Oh. I have three!" She bragged. I was rather surprised she only looked young.
"How old?" I ask
"Four, seven and eleven"
We got talking more and time flew by so fast that I even began to yawn.
10.47pm it said on the clock.
There was a knock at the door.
I got up to answer. Three boys who looked about four, seven and eleven looked up at me.
"Is our mom here?"
"Ohh..." I began to say yes when the eldest barged passed me screaming for his mom. I was discussed.
"Mommy!! The youngest one shouted as he ran towards his mother.
"Oh Tommy!" I told you guys to stay at home!" Susan growled.
"We got bored." The older one said again.
"Well sit down I'll only be a minute"
"Ok. I need the toilet!" The older boy says.
"Go to the lou" Susan suggested to the boy.
The boy walked out with the other two trailing behind him.

We got talking more to Susan.

I kept my ears open to try to hear what the lads were doing.

I couldn't hear anything.

Then I heard...

SMASH!!

I ran into the kitchen.

I found the boys huddled round a smashed plate.

"Oh my gosh!" I said with disgust.
Susan came running in.
"Tommy. Jimmy. Sammy. Get to the front door! We should be heading off. I'm so sorry for the plate. I'll repay I promise!" Susan said holding my hand and looking deep into my eyes.
Then she exited swiftly leaving my and Lucas to clean up the broken plate.