He made me smile

Hal an hour had passed and we were a five - ten minutes away from Lucas's family apartment. I slightly needed the toilet and was eager to stretch my legs.

Mr Frier pulled the car up on the pavement beside the house.
What stood beside me was a three story house, with bright red bricks, an tall chimney , steps leading up to a giant black door.

I opened my door and grabbed my bag and suitcase to take into the house.

I walked thought the door of the house, the hallway floor was tiled and the walls had dark floral wallpaper on. To be honest it looked a little dated but it also made it feel cosy at the same time.

Mr Frier walked in behind me
"Let's have your age then" he said with a gritty voice.
I passed him my bags and he carried all 3 of them upstairs.
We'd passed many rooms before we were going up another flight of stairs yet again. I had no idea it had three floors. Lucas never told me.

once I saw another set of stairs I stood there, staring with shock.
"C'mon girl, what you doin' stop in' and strain'?" Lucas's farther said whilst he stopped and turned round.
I shook my head and looked to the floor before I began to climb up the second set of stairs. Mr Frier hurried up the stairs before me.

We arrived up the stairs which lead us to a gigantic room. A dark, old, attic.
"This is Lucas's room!" Mr Frier said before slamming my belongings down on the wooden floor boards.
I made eye contact with a big double bed, it had a gigantic, thick mattress, two huge pillows, fevers inside his snugly duvet and an extra blanket thrown over his bed.
"That's Lucas's water bed."
I looked at Mr Frier and nodded.
"That's yours" he pointed over to the corner of the attic, before turning swiftly and barging out of Lucas's room.

I walked over to the bed I was sleeping on. It had springs drooping out of the mattress. I sat down softly on the edge of the bed. It squeezed. I had just a old, blanket with wholes roughly covering it as a duvet. No pillow.

I lay back with disappointment. Just at that moment Lucas came up into the room.
"Hi" he said whilst walking over towards me. I saw him staring down at me. He looked like a giant from this view.
"Hi" I said after taking a deep breath in.
Lucas sat next to me on the squeaky camp bed.
He lay next to me, placed his head down next to mine. I felt out noses gently press again one another's. He wrapped his arm over me. Our eyes met.

Mrs Friers POV

I was marching up the last set of stairs to cheek on Lucas and Riley.

I reached the last few stairs when I caught sight of the pair of the, on the old camp bed together.

I was shocked.
They were kissing.

Snogging.

Again.

At that moment I rushed down the stairs.

Riley's POV

Lucas kept rubbing his nose against mine. He made me smile.
All of a sudden I hear someone or so,etching run down the stairs.
Had someone been spying on us?