Our trip home

Lucas had just put mine and hi clothes into the boot of the car. I was sat in the front, looking at my phone. I hadn't been on it in the passed couple of days because I was having too much fun with Lucas. I had eight messages from my parents and Auggie.

Auggie- hi Riley. I've had no one to play with so I've been playing with Mr Gooogly!! What you doing?

Mum- hi sweetie, I believe your staying the night at the hotel! Have fun. Mum x

Dad- hey girl, enjoy your stay see you soon! X

Auggie- Riley??...

Auggie- hi

Auggie- I love you Riley

Mum- see you later on tomorrow sweetie, can't wIt to hear what you've been doing xxx

Auggie- Mr Googly and I have been to the jungle!!

That last text made me giggle. Auggie and his weird imagination!

We were on our way to my house, we had the radio playing the song, my kind of love.
I turned it down low.
"Lucas. You know how you invited me to your family house in London?"
He nodded and smiled
"Well.. I just wanted to let you know that I'd love a I come along with you!"
I couldn't stop thinking about him asked me to go along with him all last night.
He smiled "I'm glad you want to come with us. It will be so fun! I know... It takes agessss to drive up there, but we'll stop at like service centres and get some McDonald's and stuff on the journey down. And when we're there! I'll take you round London.."
"We could go and see Big Ben!" I interrupted with excitement
"We can! And I'll take you on the Lindon eye"
We were silent the rest of the ride home.
Once we parked on the street of my house. We slammed the doors shut and walked to my house holding hand.
I put my hand in a fist shape and held it hovering in front of the door, ready to knock.
Before I could knock Auggie had opened the door and was stood with his arms wrapped round my tummy, giving me a massive hug!
This shown he missed me. If only been away for two days! Straight away I knew he'll be Lost when I go to London with Lucas and his family!