Was I wanted here?

Lucas's POV

I feel what my parents did and said total unacceptable. I felt so sorry for Riley, being away from home, away from her family and then having my parents have a go at her. And for doing nothing wrong. I thought my parents liked Riley, they've never had a problem with her before. Why did they do that.
I had nothing to say to either of my parents.
"If I could be excused" I said to be polite. Backed my chair from the table and hurried off to see if Riley was ok.

Riley's POV
I lay back on my bed, got my phone from out of my bag, texted my mum.
Riley's tex:
Mum. Please come and pick me up. I don't wanna be here anymore! :(

I slammed my phone onto the floor in anger. Pressed my fave against the springy mattress, only for it to bounce back off the mattress again.
I heard someone coming up the stairs. I hoped it wasn't Lucas's mother or his father.

I turned my head slightly with relief to see Lucas stood looking at me.

He wondered over to my bed.

""We're not going back down there tonight" he broke that good news to me. I tried to smile but couldn't. Lucas sat me up on the bed. He wrapped his arms round me. I reset my head on his chest.

we didn't snog. Not on the bed anyway. We did outside the car before arrived here. But on the bed we weren't snogging. But the thing that annoyed me was the fact of how Lucas's mother said we kissed. How would she know? And why would it matter?

She just frustrated me. I didn't like what she said or did. And I also detest how Mr Frier added more to disappoint me.

Was I wanted here?