I got my eyes on you

When we reached Lucas's car he opened the door for me to get in. Once he got in the car himself, I was curious of to where he was taking me out to.
"Where are you taking me to?" I asked.
Lucas just shrugged.
"Doesn't help!!" I said jokingly
He smiled then began to drive
I decided to turn the radio on since Lucas wasn't giving me any hits of where we were off to.
Hold on we're going home by Drake came on. The both of us looked at one another and instantly joined in.
"I got my eyes on you"
We both sang in unison
"Your everything that I see, I want your high love and emotion, endlessly!" Lucas sang solo
"I can't get over you, you left your mark on me, I want your high love and emotion, endlessly!"
I sang solo

I had no idea where he was driving me to. Every time I looked out the windows I couldn't recognise the roads.

It was 7 minutes of unknown silence before Lucas pulled up beside a tall building. It looked a heck like a set of flats. Why would he take me to a block of flats?
Lucas opened his door and smiled at me. I sat in the car thinking it was a joke.
'Is this where we're eating?" I was confused.
He then got out from the car and and opened my door. He placed his hand infant of me to help me out the car. It took me a few seconds to bring myself over to think he was being serious. I took a deep breath then placed my hand on his.
He held my hand whilst walking me into the boring looking building.
Inside it looked no different to the outside. A boring work office. The floors were sticky from the mud and dirt off others shoes. The lighting was changing every so often. It was quite. The walls were a light blue shade.
Lucas walked over to the lady at the desk.
"Hello, how can I help you?"
"A table for two please" Lucas's replied
"Certainly sir, your table is on the top floor. I hope you enjoy your stay" the lady spoken while handing Lucas a ticket.
"You ready?" He said to me
I still wasn't to convinced. He was taking me for dinner at a block of flats? I was thinking of a romantic night out. I just nodded, linked his arm and held my breath.

He pressed the button to open the elevator door for us both to walk inside.
"You enjoying it so far?" He questioned for the first time.
"Yeah sure" I didn't want to upset him.
"Well it's just the beginning of the the night"
He kissed me on the cheek and hugged me tightly.
We got out the elevator in the 18th floor.
I was amazing. The floor was a dark burgundy colour, the tables were round with a white flaming candle, the cutlery was a Ivory shade. The curtains were velvet with black bows three quarters of the was up the wall. The wall paper was black with silver glitter shimmering through. My face lit up with excitement.
A old looking waiter tottered over towards the pair of us to await us to a table.
"Evening madam, sir. Any drinks?"
"Please. Couples red wine please"
I nodded.
"Sure" the waiter the tottered off toward the kitchen.
"Where the hell have you taken me to?"
"Just a little place" he said.
Just a little place!? Was he kidding me?
"It's beautiful"
"Knew you'd like it here"
"The chandeliers, the velvet curtains, the sparkling wall paper. Lucas."
"Yes. Riley."
"This is beautiful. It's gonna cost a fortune."
"Ri. Don't worry. I have it all under control."
I took a deep breath. And the waiter tottered back over towards us with our bottle of wine and two menus.
"Madam." He handed me a menu then filled my glass a little for me to taste.
I picked my glass up and drank a little.
"Perfect!" He filled my glass to the rim them did the same to Lucas's.
The menu had so many face dishes.
Stuffed mushrooms
Smoked salmon
Fish eggs
Pastas
The list goes on. I couldn't decide. Lucas said he wanted the leg of lamb with mash and peas. It took me most of the evening to finally decide on my meal. Salt and pepper chicken with rice and sweet and sour sauces.
The time flew by. We giggled. We smiled. We even cried (happy tear of course)
Our old looking waiter tottered over towards our table carrying two humongous plates. Lucas's lamb had a lovely plumb sauce carefully trickled around the meat. Mine came with nan-bread and looked so crisp it was untrue.
As soon as the waiter tottered off Lucas and I were making a mess of the table thawing bits of meat and sauces into our moths. There was no room for convocation because of the amount of food we had to dig through.

My stomach was rock solid by the time I'd finished, I didn't even think about puds. The waiter spotted we'd finished and tottered back over toward us. "How was it?"
"Wonderful sit" Lucas commented
"Thank you" I smiled
"Deserts?" He questioned while picking the plates up to clear away.
Me and Lucas looked straight at one another, out eyes lighting up our moths watering. "Yes please" we both said together.