Chapter 26 [Julie]

3 DAYS LATER..

"...and I.. will always love you...", I sang on the microphone in the recording studio beside Ms. Russo's classroom. This is one of my favorite songs of all time but I just don't get why when I sing it, I don't feel it.

"STOP!", Ms. Russo raised her hand. Alex pressed something on the monitor and the instrumental tune stopped playing. It was now 7 p.m., the rest finished a while ago and they were getting a hang of there songs yet I still didn't my song. The boys, Nessy, Alex, Zach and Margarita finally got it. Only I didn't. "Are you with us, Julietta?", Ms. Russo asked me from behind the glass of the recording sudio.

"Yes, I am.", I answered. "No, you're not.", Ms. Russo said. "You sound dead when you sing this song. For arguement's sake, this is a Whitney Houston song! Do some justice with it!" Hello, I'm trying here!

"I'm doing my best," I said. "I'm trying to feel the song." Ms. Russo sighed. "Alright," she said then turned to Alex. "Mr. Small, thank you for your help. You and Ms. Watson can leave now. We'll continue tomorrow morning."

Alex and I left the Dunn building then made our way to the off-campus Nando's where we were to meet up with our other 8 mentorees. Ms. Russo said that we needed to get along since we were gonna be with each other for the next week and 3 days.

Alex drove while I took a nap. When he woke me up, I apologized. He said that it was no big deal since Ms. Russo was pressuring me. Man, Nessy's so lucky to have Alex. He's a sweet guy.

"How'd it go?", Niall asked the moment Alex and I entered Nando's. Liam patted the seat beside him and I sat on it. "I'm so exhausted and hungry.", I said. "Let's get you some peri-peri chicken!", Niall chirped. I shook my head and he gasped. "I can't eat anything spicy," I said. "or drink anything cold."

Niall sighed in disappointment. "Salad and tea then?", he suggested. I nodded. "What about you Alex?", he asked. "Peri-peri chicken and coke would do.", he said. Damn it, they can eat those stuff since they're not pressured. Niall called the waiter and ordered food.

"You okay?", Liam asked. I nodded. "I'm just exhausted," I said. "I swear, Ms. Russo's crazy." Liam gave me a sympathetic look. "I told you, Julie!", Louis blurted out. "I knew she was gonna be a Cassandra July to us!"

"Drop it Lou," Liam said. "Drop it, drop it LOU girl!", Louis started singing. "tud, tud, tud, tud-dud-dud-dud, tud!", Harry blurted the beat, joining Louis in singing "Drop it Low". Ugh, they can be such children sometimes. "Drop it, drop it LOU girl. Drop it, drop it LOU girl!", Louis continued.

"GUYS, STOP!", Liam said. And they did. Harry and Louis stopped singing. Niall and Zayn were snickering. "It's all gonna be worth it when we perform in 1 1/2 weeks.", he said. "Then we can take a break since we have a week's vacation." The others agreed.

The food arrived then we all ate. After that, we all decided to go home. The rest of them rode Harry's range rover while Liam, Nessy and I rode Alex's car. I don't get why Liam joined us but oh, well. At least we have Daddy Direction here.

"Guys, in a few days: I'm breaking up with Shirley.", Liam said. "Blondie?", Alex asked. Liam nodded. "I kinda need some help though.", he admitted. "And I thought you were a tough man!", Nessy teased. "Shut up Anderson!", Liam snapped. Nessy chuckled. "...can't even dump a girl straight..", I heard her mutter but I don't think Liam did.

"You know I suck at this.", Liam turned to me. "Remember when I dated Shannon Murphy back in the day? Well, she dumped me and I was okay with it. I don't know how to break-up with someone since Danielle broke up with me. I'm used to being the one broken up with, not the one doing the break-up!"