Chapter 38 [Liam]

"Wake up!", someone was jumping on my bed. I groaned and covered myself with my pillow, but that person grabbed it. "Go away!", I groaned. "Fine then," the person said. "I guess we'll leave you alone today." That's when I realized that the person speaking was Julie. I got up immediately. She chuckled. "Good Morning, Liam!", she chirped. "Are you feeling better?" I nodded. "Good," she said. "Now get ready 'cause we're going to Manhattan today!"

I looked at the other bed to see that Alex wasn't there anymore. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around my lower body and made my way out of the room. I didn't expect that Julie would still be outside so the moment she saw me half-naked, her face flushed and she covered her eyes.

"Oh My!", she shrieked covering her face. "I'm sorry! I thought you were gonna change in the bathroom!" I blushed too. I grabbed a random shirt and jeans then went to the bathroom. "I'm changing in the bathroom!", I said then closed the door.

That was embarrassing. Julie saw me half-naked. I didn't know she was there either. I thought she just left to wake me up. Oh, well. At least it was her who saw me. I'd probably feel twice as embarrassed if it was someone else.

After changing, I went out of the bathroom and saw that Julie was still there. She smiled when she saw me and her face was pink. I have no idea why, but I noticed how adorable she is when she blushes. It's a beautiful sight, I could look at her all day.

"Liam," she said. I snapped back to reality. "could you wake up Zayn for me? I already woke Niall, Harry, Louis, Eleanor and Alex. They're in the mansion already. Zayn's hard to wake." I nodded. She went out of the room and I followed her. "I'll meet you in the garden with the rest, okay?", she said and I nodded.

I made my way to Zayn's room and once I opened it, my eyes widened. The dude really is messy. He can't even clean his room. I opened the bathroom and saw how many hair products were there. Zayn could be such a girl sometimes.

I went out of the bathroom and saw that Zayn was still snoring. I swear, this guy's a heavy sleeper. This is gonna be hard but we need to go to Manhattan to get a present for Jacob's Birthday in 2 days.

"Zayn," I patted his shoulder. He groaned. "Go away, Liam!", he slurred. "Come on," I said. "we need to get Jacob a present and some clothes for his party." Zayn just turned the other way and covered his face with a pillow. "Just buy some random hair product," he said from under the pillow. "I don't know what kids want."

I rolled my eyes. Zayn and I knew a lot about kids since we tend to act like one. He was just being a lazy twat and he refused to get up. Oh, well. If all else fails, time for plan B.

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a small bucket. I poured water on it and went out. Oh, Zayn. Forgive me for this but you're seriously being lazy. I shrugged and poured the bucket on him and Zayn immediately woke up.

"WHAT THE HECK, LIAM?!", he growled. I chuckled. "Manhattan. Now.", I said. He rolled his eyes. "Fine!", he said. "Let me get ready!" I nodded. "10 minutes!", I snapped. I hope he meant that. Zayn takes long with his hair.

I started to make my way to the garden where I see all of them, eating. Nessy was there too. She must've woke up really early just to come here. It's 6 AM, how could she wake up so early? She's probably excited to see her beau.