Chapter 42 [Julie]

I woke up with a really huge smile on my face. Last night must've been a dream. Liam loves me, and I love him. Now, we're going on our first date. I can't believe it. Well, I should believe it 'cause it is happening. This is reality, and I am living it.

I got up and took a shower then I put on a sleeveless, turquoise lace dress with thin, gray belt in the middle. I matched these with gray flats and yup, I looked okay already. I don't really need to dress up formal. It's a date, not a party.

I walked out of my room and, I swear, it was seriously silent. I didn't hear any of the lads, my parents, my brother or Jacob. Where the heck could they all be? I made my way to the kitchen and saw no one. That's when I took out my phone and had a few new messages.

Mom: Julie, me and dad are in the office if you need us. Stay safe and we love you.

Jared: Jules, I took Jacob out to basketball with Salvador and Arthur. We won't be back till tonight.

Louis: Julie, we went out for a while. We didn't want to wake you and Liam up since a little birdie told me both of you stayed UP ALL NIGHT. Dayum, girl!

Nessy: Alex and I are going to fish in Montauk! I'm gonna dieee, HELP!

Graham: Although he called and apologized this morning, you still owe me a hundred. No escape. He told me everything! :P

Okay. Mom and Dad are back to wrok, as always. Jared and Jacob are out doing what boy siblings do. Louis and the rest of the lads are out, leaving me and Liam alone. Nessy and Alex are going to Montauk, to fish? Graham forgave Liam but still demands a hundred bucks from me. Alright.

I actually find it sweet that Liam made an effort to apologize to Graham. I actually wish that I joined Alex and Nessy in Montauk but I can't miss this date. I've been waiting for this for quite a while. I wonder who told the boys about me and Liam. Maybe, Liam himself? Oh, well. Who cares anyway.

I grabbed some cereal and milk then sat on one of the counter stools. I was eating cereal when I heard footsteps. I looked up to see Liam wearing a white shirt and jeans. He looked like he just came from the shower since his hair was wet. I blushed the moment we made eye contact then so, I looked down.

"Good morning," he walked towards me. "Good morning," I smiled. He leaned in and kissed me on my forehead. I felt shivers. Damn it, this is what I get for being in love. Oh, well. At least it's Liam. "So where are the other boys?", I asked. "Uhhmm... I don't know..", he said. For some reason, he looked nervous but I just shrugged it off.

"What time is it?", I asked. "I'm not sure," he said. "around 10?" I nodded. Wow, I must've slept a lot then. He grabbed some cereal and then joined me. "So," he started. "for this afternoon... I'll meet you here around 2?" I nodded.

"Where are we going?", I asked. "I hope it's okay with you," he said. "but I wanted a really fun first date so Nessy suggested Adventureland." I smiled. Awwee, Liam chose an amusement park in Long Island. That'd be a fun first date.

"That's a great idea!", I chirped. He looked surprise. "Really?", he said. I nodded. "That's not very far from here," I laughed. "that's just in Long Island! That's awesome!" He beamed at my positive energy. "Great," he said. "I'll see you in a few hours. I've gotta get ready."

I nodded. This is gonna be the most fun and most unforgettable first date ever.