Chapter 5 [Julie]

CHAPTER 5

@Real_Liam_Payne followed you. 

I shrugged and logged off twitter. Great. What the freakin' heck.

Anyway, here I am. I'm wearing a bathrobe because Nessy's making me get ready for a damn party. I'm not a make- up expert so I asked if she could do mine for me. She agreed but she said I needed to take a shower and stuff first. She entered my room in a dark blue, long- sleeved shirt, denim skirt and black wedges. She looked drop- dead gorgeous. It went along well with her wavy brown hair and light brown eyes.

"Let's start!", she grinned. She grabbed my make up kit and started with my mascara. I told her to make it light since I'm not much of the make up girl. She told me not to worry and kept working. After a while, she told me to dress up. I put on a yellowish, square neck dress that lands an inch above my knees. I also put a cardigan on since the dress was sleeveless. I changed my slippers into flats and here I am. Ready as ever. Nessy smiled, "Ready to see the full result Jules?" I nodded. She held out a mirror and I smiled.

I am not the kind to call myself beautiful or pretty and all, so I guess I looked fine. Thanks Nessy! I love 'ya girl! She saw my face and beamed, "Shall we go?" I got up from the chair and nodded, "Yeah! Leggo!"

************************************************************************************************************

Nessy and I agreed that it'd be nice if we brought an iPad 'cause we know who the people in the party are gonna be. We arrived and there were a lot of people there already. The music was so loud, the song "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO was blasting around the room. People were dancing, chatting and well, yeah, socializing. We sat on the couch and began googling. However, the googling really got boring so we decided to drop it.

"So what should we do?", Nessy asked. I shrugged. What were we supposed to do? I've been to parties before, back in New York city. But I knew the people there, so it wasn't hard to just go and dance your ass off. Plus, NYC has the best night life so my friends' parties were usually on rooftops and clubs. But this is different, this is London. I don't know how to party here or how the people party. And I'm not in party mood since I just saw Liam today. I was definitely surprised that he remembered me, but pleased at the same time. I was sad that he looked pretty much different and he sorta looked like he really changed. No more straight hair, just Justin Bieber- ish hair. His accent became deeper. He dressed up like those typical boy band guys. Yup, I felt like I didn't recognize him anymore. Oh, well. I can't blame him, it's been 4 years. I was also nervous though. I mean, come on! Old Friend. First Love. First Kiss. Awkward much? but whatever.

I saw Nessy glance at some group of people laughing. She looked at me and I smiled at her, "Go ahead. Have fun. I'm sorry I'm not in party mood. I'll just be around." She smiled and said, "Thanks Julie!" , then with that she left.

I sat on the couch and began playing random games in my iPhone. I ended up playing Temple Run when I heard someone scream my name, "JULIE BABE!!!!!". I turned around a saw a tall, curly- haired guy. Harry. Oh, damn. Behind him was Louis then Niall then Zayn then last but not the least, Liam. I waved at them, giving them a sign of acknowledgement then turned back to my iPhone.

After what seemed like an hour, I was so damn bored that I felt like ditching the party. I've been sitting on the couch the whole time. The lads came to do small talk and I got some surprised looks from the girls in the party. I didn't like it so I told the lads that I needed to go to the restroom, I stayed outside of the party for 5 minutes then went back in. When I did, they were all busy partying. Clever girl, I'm safe!

"JULIE!", Nessy yelled through the loud music. I turned to her. "Having fun?", I screamed. "You bet!", she grinned. "I made a new friend!", she pointed at the girl beside her. She had reddish- brown hair and gray eyes. "This is Elvira Little!" then she turned to Elvira. "Elvira, this is Julie Watson." Elvira held out her hand and I shook it. "It's nice to meet you Elvira.", I yelled. The music was just too loud. "You too Julie!", she yelled back. Her accent wasn't so British. It sounded American. "Are you American?", I screamed. She nodded. Wow, so 3 Americans in this school. HECK YEAH! "What course are you taking up?", I asked. "Music. I'm want to be a producer! YOU?", she said. "Theatre.", I answered. We kept talking and chatting until I told them I needed some air. They nodded then went to talk to other people. Their song "What Makes You Beautiful" began playing, so I decided to leave. I definitely needed air and some alone time.