Chapter 21 [Julie & Liam]

[LIAM]

A black-out occurred in the rehearsals yesterday. I found out that it was Louis who screamed. And honestly, he screamed like a girl. Whoa.

Julie and Rene weren't able to continue with the kiss scene (Thank God) because Mittchel started throwing tantrums at the lights crew. The power came back after 15 minutes then decided to just dismiss all of us (except the lights crew, he was obviously gonna scold them some more), we walked out of the theatre. That's when Harry returned.

"Where have you been mate?", Louis asked. Harry just smirked and gave me a wink. "What?", I asked raising an eyebrow. "Nothing," he patted my shoulder. "You can thank me by paying for my lunch tomorrow."

"What did you do?", I demanded. But he just shrugged then whispered something to Louis. His eyes widened and he gave Harry a high-five. "NO FAIR!" Zayn, Niall and I whined in unison.

"Do you really wanna know Liam?", he smirked. I nodded. "Don't give me lectures if I tell you, okay?", he said. "No promises.", I answered. "Then nevermind.", he rolled his eyes. "Okay, Okay!", I said with my hands up. "I promise that I won't lecture."

"I shut the power off.", he said. My eyes widened. How could he?! Poor lights crew. They were going to get scolded for something they didn't do. "HARRY!!!", I yelled. "HOW COULD YOU?! YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD! THE STUDENTS FROM THE LI--" Louis cut me off.

"You promised no lectures Liam!", he said. "Come on dude!", Zayn said. "You should be happy. Your heart's supposed to crack but Harry just saved you from the most heartbreaking sight in your eyes!" I hate to admit it, but he was right. I don't wanna sound selfish but I don't wanna see Julie and Rene kiss.

I sighed then turned to Harry. "Thank you Harry," I said. "You really came through for me today. At least Julie and French boy didn't kiss. That would be really sad if they did, especially infront of me." Harry gave me a smile. "Anything for my best mate, man.", he patted my shoulder.

"But I still hate to break it man," Niall said. "We still have 2 weeks of rehearsal and the actual play. They can't escape the kiss scene." And he was right. I looked down and sighed in defeat. I shouldn't  overreact. It's just acting. It's natural for actors to kiss because it's scripted.

"It's just acting man.", Louis said. "I'm sure nothing else." The other lads nodded and gave me comments similar to Louis'. They were trying to make me feel better and I love them for doing so.

In this most convincing way I could. I gave them the best smile I had and said, "Yeah. You guys are right," I spoke. "it's just acting."

But call me selfish, I really don't want to see them kiss.

************************************************************************************************************

[JULIE]

3 DAYS LATER..

A week and 4 more days till the big show. I'm sorta nervous but it's okay. I'm mostly nervous because Idina Menzel's gonna be there. She's my hero. Oh, gosh. I'm fangirling. I should stop.

Here we are, dress rehearsals. Well, not really. We're just fitting the costumes that the fashion class has designed for us. They made so many, especially for Maria. They were outfits in the 1950's and they were so cute.