Chapter Twenty-One ▫ It Doesn't Have To End.

Brittany's POV

Rachel sits on my bed talking to Sasha while I pull out several outfits to choose from for my date with Santana. The musician didn't give me many details about what we're doing but she did tell me to dress comfortably and casually.

Brittany:(Looks at her outfits)What do you guys think?

Rachel:(Looks up)Well that white sweater is really cute.

Sasha:Yeah that and those dark blue skinny jeans would be hot.

Brittany:(Nods and puts away her clothes)Guys I'm so nervous.

Rachel:Why? It's just Santana.

Sasha:(Laughs)Come on Rachel. You may not like her but you have to admit she's hot enough to make anyone nervous.

Rachel:(Shrugs)No one looks better than Quinn in my eyes.

Sasha:That's annoyingly mushy.

Brittany:(Chuckles). Guys it's not just her face that makes me nervous it's-

Sasha:Her body?

Rachel:I'll give her that. Santana is very fit.

Brittany:No it's not that either. (Sits on her bed)She's so passionate when she talks and when she looks at me I get butterflies. When we kiss it's like fireworks are going off every time. Santana makes me want things. She makes me feel things that I've never felt when dating someone.

Sasha:Oh I see now. You're horny.

Rachel:(Laughs).

Brittany:(Groans).

Rachel:I know what you mean Brittany. I was very reserved and private before I started dating Quinn. The fireworks, the butterflies, the steamy thoughts-

Brittany:(Looks at Rachel)You definitely understand.

Rachel:(Nods)I definitely do.

Brittany:How did you stop yourself from freaking out?

Rachel:I enjoyed the moment instead of worrying about everything else.

Sasha:I need to find someone special. I hate not having any good relationship advice.

Brittany:You'll find someone. Until then I need to start getting ready so you two have fun while I go shower.

Sasha:Make sure it's a cold one.

Brittany:(Rolls her eyes and walks away).

I take a shower and wash my hair before walking back into my room wearing my bath robe. Rachel is at my desk pulling out make up and hair products from her backpack.

Brittany:(Sits in her desk chair)Thank you so much for agreeing to do my hair and make up.

Rachel:(Starts doing Brittany's makeup). I know for a fact that Santana loves your natural look so I won't do much.

Brittany:How do you know that?

Rachel:(Smiles)Quinn.

Brittany:Is that why she didn't seem as surprised by the "news"?

Rachel:Yeah.

Sasha:Awww Brittany she's so into you.

Brittany:(Blushes and holds back a smile).

Sasha:What else has Quinn shared with you about Santana?

Rachel:(Looks at Sasha)Oh well I'm not sure I should really talk about that.