Chapter Twenty ▫ One Big Night.

Brittany's POV

I struggle to hold my books and get my locker open. As soon as I finally get the code right my books drop to the floor with a loud thud. No one pays attention due to the fact that the day is over and everyone wants to get home.

I roll my eyes and reluctantly bend down to collect my things. I jump back when a hand reaches for one of my books. When I look up Marley from the tryouts is kneeling beside me with a soft smile on her face as she gathers the rest of my stuff and helps me put everything in my locker.

Brittany:Thank you so much Marley.

Marley:You remember my name?

Brittany:(Slowly nods)Is that a bad thing?

Marley:No of course not it's just rare that's all.

Brittany:Oh. Ok.

Marley:I wanted to personally congratulate you for making the team. I also wanted to let you know that all of the girls aren't like Kitty and Bree. Some of us actually have souls.

Brittany:(Chuckles)Well I appreciate that.

Marley:I should probably get going my ride is waiting. I'll see you around.

Brittany:(Nods)See ya.

Marley:(Smiles and walks away).

Brittany:(Packs up her homework).

"Have I told you how good you look today?"

Brittany:(Smiles and closes her locker). Santana Lopez you're such a flirt.

Santana:(Smiles)Can you blame me? You're gorgeous babe.

Brittany:Babe?

Santana:Yeah. Now come on babe I know you have homework and since my parents aren't home we can study at my house.

Brittany:(Grins)Are you implying that we can only study at your house when your parents aren't home?

Santana:(Shrugs)I concentrate better when we're alone.

Brittany:Mhm.

Santana:(Smiles and walks with Brittany to her car).

----

Santana and I finished our homework almost two hours ago and we decided to watch a movie. About thirty minutes into it we find ourselves becoming distracted.

I hum softly as Santana's lips move against mine. My hands are cupping the back of her neck as my thumbs caress the soft skin. Our movements are steady as we take our time and enjoy each other.

Santana:(Pulls away slightly)What are you doing on Saturday?

Brittany:(Looks at Santana)Um nothing.

Santana:I'd like to take you on that date we talked about.

Brittany:(Smiles wide)Oh yeah?

Santana:I mean if you're ok with that. If Saturday doesn't work then maybe-

Brittany:(Cups Santana's face)Hey.