Save Me

New cover :) This chapter is sad, but loving :) Not going to blather, here you go

____________________________________________

Jay-J's POV

Reena takes me home, and comes inside with me. We sit at the kitchen table and she just stares at me, gripping her cup of tea. It's like those cliché scenes in the movies.

"You have to tell me what's wrong eventually" She says taking a sip of tea. I stare at her for a moment before replying. "What did I do?" I whisper. She reaches across the table and she grabs my hand.

"I'm sorry but what the hell are you talking about?" she asks. I shake my head. "It's all over" I smile at her. "I'm going to bed, night" I stand from the table and walk up to my room. Despite sleeping two days, I am immensely tired. I flip my radio on, and a song starts filling the room.

"It's all over for, it's all over for You-ou. When your on the edge and fallin' off it's all over for you"

I peel off my clothes, and put on pajama shorts and a tank top. I pull my hair into a loose pony tail onto the top of my head. Not some wig. Once I crawl into bed, every feeling of needing sleep disperses. I listen to the radio as it changes songs.

"I need a hero, who's gonna fight for the weak, gonna make them believe? A hero's gonna save me just in time"

I grab the radio remote and change the channel. The songs are just making me more upset and more awake.

"Hurry up and save me, hurry up and save me"

I throw the remote at the wall. It's either a sign, or I've lost my mind. I'm going with lost my mind. The song continues to play, but I mostly block it out.

"I just wanna feel Alive and I do when I'm with you"

Every single word the radio blows out, reminds me of Kaden. The first song was from one of his favorite bands. The second one, Kaden always pretended to be a hero.

And Kaden promised to Save Me. Where is he now? Out there breaking more hearts like the heartbreaker he is most likely.

My textbooks catch my eyes. I'm behind in school, to much drama. To much death. It's not like I don't understand the work and the teachers know that.

I take my camera off my bedside table and walk towards my window. I open it and cold air nearly freezes me instantly. It doesn't matter how hot it is during the day, it's always freezing at night.

I grab on one of the tree branches and use them to get to the roof of my house. I press record once I'm standing firmly and the camera is pointed at me. "Tomorrow is the last time I'll see my parents. Tomorrow is the last time, I'll ever be alive inside 'cause I guarentee without moral support I'm dead already"

I walk to the part of the roof that stands by the pool. I press connect to you tube on my camera. I upload every video I've recorded, and it reads Complete. I don't use this camera for photo's. I drop the camera easily into the pool hearing the tiny splash. I turn away, not looking back. I climb back into my room, crawl into bed and fall asleep.

"Wake up, It's the big day" a guy says shaking me awake. My eyes pop wide open and Xander is standing above me with a cheesy smile. I launch straight up and pull him into a hug, making him fall onto me. "Ow! You fat-ass!" I yell, not letting him out of my hug.

"Missed me?" he asks chuckling. I nod furiously finally letting him pull away. He sits on the end of my bed. "Where have you been?" I ask looking at him. "I had to go down to Jamaica." he mumbles. "Is that why you were an ass?" I ask nudging him.