Save Me

I know i said i wasn't going to update, but here it is! Short sure, but it's here!!! I stayed up late for you! Your lucky it's late start tomorrow people ;)

_______________________________________________

When we return to the car, Bag of nuggets in hand, the rest of the guys still refuse to let us in. I return to my slump position against the car and Kaden does the same. We quickly devour the chicken, in record time, for us at least.

"Jay-J you don't have to finish the dare" Kaden says with nuggets still in his mouth. "Yes I do" I state simply. I'm not a quitter. I just can't and will not be. Kaden looks at me with worried eyes, "Sure?"

I nod and look up to the sky. The door hits my head as it lightly swings open. "Oww" I whine. "Ha-ha get in guys" Tyler says sticking out his tongue. He shuts the door again, but the doors unlock. We scramble into the car before they change their mind.

We all drive to my house, where Kaden and I get out. We go our seperate ways and I walk to the front door where there's a note, Jay-J staying with the friend..for a while. Kasey is staying with Grandma, you can either head out to grandma's or stay home. I don't care. Love Xander

He leaves me alone? How could he?

I crumple the note and walk straight into my room where I collapse onto my bed. The soft, familiar, 'Thomas the Tank Engine' comforter which I stole from Kaden maybe two years ago?

I reach onto my bed side table and grab my shiny silver camera and press the power button. The screen lights up and I press record.

"Hey camera people, yes I'm going to say that every time" I smile. "I'm not going to cry. Not anymore." I shake my head. "They wouldn't want me to cry"

I just stare at the camera for a moment, thinking. "Get to be Rose again tomorrow" I groan in thought. My reading glasses catch my eye, so I stand up still pointing the camera at myself, and walk to get the glasses.

"Jannie liked these, she said and I quote! 'Don't be to sexy, those boys might crack!' which just made me never wear them. I slip them on and look directly into the camera, "Here ya' go Jannie, being Sexy eh?" I smirk.

"Well, It's Tuesday, as you know Jannie it's our annual sing fest night! I know I haven't sang for you in, well a year but it's time" I smile at the camera and set it up pointing to the key board in the corner of my room that's always set up.

I walk curtly behind the piano and grab the sheet music off the floor, the first song that caught my eye was 'Come Clean', it was Kasey's favorite song.

I put the sheet in front of me, and start playing, singing the words like there's no one listening. But I know three people are. Three people.

*~*Kaden's P.O.V.*~*

I hear her voice ring out, her bedroom window hanging wide open making it easer for me to hear while sitting on my roof. I stare at the sky, staring at the clouds.

"Let it wash away, my sanity"

I listen to her sing until I hear her end, and her speaking voice returns.

"At least three people are listening" is all she says.

"Make that four" I mumble

"Make that five"

_______________________________________

CLIFFY!!! Muhahah!!! ;D Vote Comment Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!